Profile for Timothy Kolber > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Timothy Kolber "TimmyK" RSS Feed (Burlington, NJ USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Garmin 010-11765-01 nüvi 40 Suction Cup Mount
Garmin 010-11765-01 nüvi 40 Suction Cup Mount
Offered by Semsons & Co., Inc.
Price: $10.95
69 used & new from $6.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Match, August 21, 2014
Exactly what I needed. I left my original mount in a rent a car. Ahhhhh. This is exactly the right part for my Nuvi 40

Drawstring Yard Bag, Clear 39 Gal
Drawstring Yard Bag, Clear 39 Gal
Offered by Great Household
Price: $23.15
11 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bag it up, July 23, 2014
This review is from: Drawstring Yard Bag, Clear 39 Gal
Great clear bags. Got quickly and like the draw stings .

Hearos High Fidelity Series Ear Plugs for Comfortable Long Term Use with Free Case, 1-Pair
Price: $14.99
7 used & new from $10.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the trick for loud rehearsals and shows., December 26, 2013
I like these since I have a small ear canal and these do the trick. I can insert them in to the level of protection I need. Nice carrying case and well constructed. I suggest you moisten before putting in. They will go in easier. A little spittle and you'll be set. :-)

Linksys Powerline AV 4-Port Network Adapter Kit (PLSK400)
Linksys Powerline AV 4-Port Network Adapter Kit (PLSK400)
Offered by DealsPro1
Price: $54.00
57 used & new from $48.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast streaming and internet in a box. Easy, October 5, 2013
When wifi will not do, this device gives you the speed you need for 4 items via ethernet/CAT5 cable. No setup other than plug into router and in the wall and in a socket in the location you ate trying to get in your network/internet. Must ve plugged directly in wall. Not six strip or power conditioner. FTI... Follow the instructions :-)

Canon PowerShot SX280 12MP Digital Camera with 20x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom with 3-Inch LCD (Red)
Offered by Pavilion Electronics
Price: $309.00
11 used & new from $205.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Camera and GREAT vendor., August 26, 2013
Quick delivery and exactly what I wanted. Vendor tops and kept me in the loop. Used in Rome and Termiloi Italy. What a great camera. 99% of my shots were great and the ones I thought would be bad, came out great. Great for outdoor and indoor shooting. When they say automatic, they mean it. You can shoot super fast and I have a couple shots that birds were caught in flight in shots I didn't even know about till I viewed on my computer. OMG.

2 Buttons Only for Dunlop Strap Locks Nickel Allparts AP-6582-001
2 Buttons Only for Dunlop Strap Locks Nickel Allparts AP-6582-001
Offered by The Laboratory
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars When you just need the Buttons on your Strop lock., August 26, 2013
Order came quick and was exactly what I needed. I have Dunlap Straps with Buttons but just need the buttons for my new basses. Great stuff and a great price.

2 Buttons Only for Dunlop Strap Locks Black Allparts AP-6582-003

Offered by Pick Punch LLC
Price: $21.75
9 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool item..., May 29, 2013
Love this item... Very cool and works great! Great way to recycle old credit cards, gift cards or make your own guitar picks.

Tripp Lite FireWire 800 IEEE 1394b Hi-speed Cable (9pin/6pin) 6-ft.(F017-006)
Tripp Lite FireWire 800 IEEE 1394b Hi-speed Cable (9pin/6pin) 6-ft.(F017-006)
Price: Click here to see our price
68 used & new from $5.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great..., December 28, 2012
I needed this for my iMac to connect my old Firewire 1394 to Firewire 800 so I can connect my Presonus Firewire Studio units to my newer connection. I can record again. Yea!!!!

Rolling Stone (1-year)
Rolling Stone (1-year)
Price: $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite mags..., December 28, 2012
This review is from: Rolling Stone (1-year) (Magazine)
Amazon made me an offer I couldn't refuse. Love the stories, interviews, reviews, polls and photo's. Some say a liberal publication, but I feel they can be unbiased for the most part.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3