Profile for Paul Newcomb > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Paul Newcomb RSS Feed (St Cloud, MN)

Galaxy Note 3 Case, Spigen Neo Hybrid Series for Galaxy Note 3 - Satin Silver (SGP10453)

3.0 out of 5 stars It's not a bad case, but there is one major flaw I've ..., September 7, 2014
It's not a bad case, but there is one major flaw I've found, unfortunately after the return period. The hole for the headphone jack is a bit too small, so it only works for headphones and auxiliary cables that are small enough. I had to go purchase another auxiliary with skinny plugs to make it work. Now, this is a fix for now, but I'll have to take off the case whenever I want to plug it into somebody else's cable (which will probably be to big based upon my experience.

This could easily be fixed by making the diameter of the hole about 2mm bigger...

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working...., May 10, 2014
I'm using this for a sous vide setup. It worked just fine for a few months, but now it randomly stops working. It will cycle through turning the heater on/off a few times, but then it will just stop heating altogether. The auto-tuning stops and the temperature drops and drops and drops....until I manually turn the auto-tune back on again...then it fails...etc etc etc. Very frustrating.

Believe
Believe
Price: $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fairly Good, July 19, 2012
This review is from: Believe (MP3 Music)
1. Maybe it's just me, but celtic woman is sounding less and less celtic over time...

2. I don't really care for that certain groaned scooping of notes. It's like some sort of yearning vocal effect they're going for, but it's not quite doing it for me; it just doesn't fit the style of the music. I don't really know how else to describe it. I think it's just one particular singer, but I can't put my finger on it... It's just really annoying to me. It's almost as if britney spears has cast a spell upon them...

Aside from those two gripes, it's definitely very high quality overall with awesome arrangements as usual :)

Picture This... Artistic Transcriptions for Brass
Picture This... Artistic Transcriptions for Brass
Offered by NBNC Enterprises
Price: $20.00
14 used & new from $1.59

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!, October 16, 2004
This is by far some of the most virtuosic brass music that I have ever heard in my life! I am still totally blown away every time I listen to this CD (and I've owned the CD for about 10 years now). Do yourself a huge favor and check out this recording.
Comment Comment | Permalink