No Interest, No Payments Financing Instructions and Fine PrintShop items that qualify for this offer
NO INTEREST, NO PAYMENTS FOR 12 MONTHS ON QUALIFYING CONSUMER ELECTRONICS PURCHASES OF $499 OR MORE*
FINANCE CHARGES accrue from the date of purchase, and all accrued FINANCE CHARGES will be added to your Account for the entire promotional period if qualifying purchases are not paid in full by the end of the promotional period or if you fail to make any required payment on your Account when due. See below for more details.
* With credit approval for qualifying purchases made on the Amazon Credit Account. $499 minimum purchase required. As of October 30, 2006, APR for purchases 22.90%; Default Rate APR 26.90% (rates may vary). Minimum Finance Charge $1.50. See Card Agreement for details. Offer is for individuals, not businesses. Offer expires March 31, 2007. Credit promotions are subject to change without notice. Qualifying items will be marked with a No Interest, No Payments Financing message on the product detail page. Offer applies only to qualifying products sold by Amazon.com. Does not apply to products sold on the Amazon.com website by third-party merchants or through third-party areas such as Amazon.com Marketplace, Auctions, or zShops.
No Interest, No Payments Financing Instructions
Make no payments and pay no interest for one year when you use your Amazon Credit Account to purchase qualifying electronics items of $499 or more.
Order qualifying electronics items of $499 or more sold by Amazon.com and you can make no payments and pay no interest for one year after purchase date on that item. Qualifying items will be marked with a No Interest, No Payments financing message on the product detail page. Follow these steps:
1. Apply for an Amazon Credit Account: In order to apply for an Amazon Credit Account, you must be:
- a U.S. resident
- at least 18 years of age
If you meet those requirements, you can apply here. You'll be directed to an application process and will be asked to complete a credit application and answer a series of questions to verify your identity.
When your application is approved, a credit card will be mailed to you, but for immediate use, please record your account number in a safe place.
Learn more about Amazon Credit Accounts here.
2. Add it to Your Cart: Once you have your account number, find the qualifying item you want to purchase from Amazon.com with No Interest, No Payments financing and put it in your Shopping Cart. Please Note: 1-Click will not work for this offer.
3. Proceed to Checkout: Proceed to Checkout and make sure the payment method you have selected is Amazon Credit Account. If you are a new customer, you will be asked to choose a default setting during the checkout process--please select Amazon Credit Account. If you are a returning customer, double check your payment method and update it to Amazon Credit Account. When you choose this option, enter your Amazon Credit Account number in the box provided. (This number is provided online during the application process and sent to you by regular mail when you opened your account. If you need your account number, please call Cardholder Services at 1-800-348-8432.) Please Note: 1-Click will not work for this offer.
4. Check Your Order: Before submitting your order, check the order summary and make sure there's a line that says "Financing Applied" after the item cost, shipping cost, and any promotion that was applied to your order. This should show "Financing Applied: -$0.00". If so, you're ready to go and No Interest, No Payments financing has been applied to your order. If the "Financing Applied" line is not showing up, please check again to make sure your order has a qualifying item.