|Kindle Publishing Programs|
Thank you for your interest in Amazon Kindle's Publishing Program. All the tools to create and upload your content are free of charge. Once you make your titles available for Amazon Kindle, you'll receive payments for every title sold. Depending on the number of publications you'd like to convert, your technical expertise and your existing relationship with Amazon, there are several ways to make your content available:
If you are a publisher or author, you can make your books available electronically using Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP). All you need to get started is your book in digital format, e.g., word, html, text, etc.
• It's free, and you can choose our 70% royalty option.* No sign-up fee, no publishing fee, no any fee. And you keep 70% of the sale for qualifying titles.
• Publish once, sell everywhere. Sell automatically on Kindle, iPad, iPhone, PC, Mac, Blackberry, and Android phones.
• Connect with the author community. We host lively author forums on our community pages at: http://forums.kindledirectpublishing.com.
• Kindle Singles. Publishers interested in submitting their KDP-published short content for consideration as a Kindle Single should email email@example.com with a description of the content, the ASIN of the title in the Kindle Store, and their KDP account email address.
• If you have an Amazon.com account, you're already signed up with Kindle Direct Publishing. Start publishing now!
*see our Terms and Conditions for details
Kindle Blogs & News Feeds
• Publishers can self-publish content as a blog or news feed using Kindle Publishing for Blogs beta.
Kindle Publishing Guidelines
• For more information on any of these options, or to see a complete explanation of how to make a book available on Amazon Kindle, please see the Amazon Kindle Publishing Guidelines.