Plum Tots baby Foods: Save up to 55%

Save 55% on select Plum Tots baby foods sold by Amazon.com. Save 40% when you enter code PLUMTOT5 at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 55%. Offer valid through May 31, 2010. See rules and restrictions.

> All current Sales & Special Offers at Amazon Grocery.


Click the box to the left of an item to include it in your order. Then click the Add to Cart button to place your selected item(s) in your Cart.
Plum Organics Tots Fiddlesticks Snack Sticks, Berry, 2.12-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6) Plum Organics Tots Fiddlesticks Snack Sticks, Apple Carrot, 2.12-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6) Plum Organics Tots Fiddlesticks Snack Sticks, Banana, 2.12-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6) Plum Organics Fruity Fingerfuls, I Heart Strawberries, 0.82-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 6)
Plum Organics Tots Fiddlesticks Snack Sticks, Berry, 2.12-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)
by Plum Organics
4.0 out of 5 stars (81)

Currently unavailable
Plum Organics Tots Fiddlesticks Snack Sticks, Apple Carrot, 2.12-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)
by Plum Organics
4.0 out of 5 stars (81)

Currently unavailable
Plum Organics Tots Fiddlesticks Snack Sticks, Banana, 2.12-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)
by Plum Organics
4.0 out of 5 stars (81)

Sign up to be notified when this item becomes available.
Plum Organics Fruity Fingerfuls, I Heart Strawberries, 0.82-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 6)
by Plum Organics
3.5 out of 5 stars (4)

Sign up to be notified when this item becomes available.

Plum Organics Fruity Fingerfuls, I Heart Apples, 0.92-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 6) Plum Organics Fruity Fingerfuls, I Heart Bananas, 1.23-Ounces Pouches (Pack of 6)
Plum Organics Fruity Fingerfuls, I Heart Apples, 0.92-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 6)
by Plum Organics
3.5 out of 5 stars (4)

Sign up to be notified when this item becomes available.
Plum Organics Fruity Fingerfuls, I Heart Bananas, 1.23-Ounces Pouches (Pack of 6)
by Plum Organics
3.7 out of 5 stars (3)

Sign up to be notified when this item becomes available.



Click the box to the left of an item to include it in your order. Then click the Add to Cart button to place your selected item(s) in your Cart.