Popchips: Save up to 30%

Save up to 30% on select Popchips sold by Amazon.com. Save 15% when you enter code POPC4BTS at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 30%. Due to popular demand Subscribe & Save may not be available on all products. This Back To School offer valid through September 11, 2010. See rules and restrictions.

> All current Back to School Sales & Special Offers at Amazon Grocery.


Click the box to the left of an item to include it in your order. Then click the Add to Cart button to place your selected item(s) in your Cart.
Popchips, Barbeque, 0.8-Ounce Single Serve Bags (Pack of 24) Popchips 6-Flavor Variety Pack, 0.8-Ounce Single Serve Bags (Pack of 24) Popchips, Sea Salt & Vinegar, 0.8-Ounce Single Serve Bags (Pack of 24) Popchips, Sour Cream & Onion, 0.8-Ounce Single Serve Bags (Pack of  24)
Popchips, Barbeque, 0.8-Ounce Single Serve Bags (Pack of 24)
by popchips
4.4 out of 5 stars (1,000)
Price:$21.99

In Stock
Popchips 6-Flavor Variety Pack, 0.8-Ounce Single Serve Bags (Pack of 24)
by popchips
4.3 out of 5 stars (524)

Currently unavailable
Popchips, Sea Salt & Vinegar, 0.8-Ounce Single Serve Bags (Pack of 24)
by popchips
4.4 out of 5 stars (1,000)
Price:$21.99

In Stock
Popchips, Sour Cream & Onion, 0.8-Ounce Single Serve Bags (Pack of 24)
by popchips
4.4 out of 5 stars (1,000)
Price:$20.40

In Stock

Popchips, Sea Salt, 0.8-Ounce Single Serve Bags (Pack of 24) Popchips, Salt & Pepper, 3-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12) Popchips, Barbeque,  3-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12) Popchips, Original, 3-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)
Popchips, Sea Salt, 0.8-Ounce Single Serve Bags (Pack of 24)
by popchips
4.4 out of 5 stars (1,000)

Currently unavailable
Popchips, Salt & Pepper, 3-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)
by popchips
4.4 out of 5 stars (1,000)
Price:$32.52

In Stock
Popchips, Barbeque, 3-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)
by popchips
4.4 out of 5 stars (1,000)

Currently unavailable
Popchips, Original, 3-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)
by popchips
4.4 out of 5 stars (1,000)

Currently unavailable

Popchips 6-Flavor Variety Pack, 3-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12) Popchips, Cheddar, 0.8-Ounce Single Serve Bags (Pack of  24) Popchips, Cheddar, 3-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12) Popchips, Salt & Pepper, 0.8-Ounce Single Serve Bags (Pack of 24)
Popchips 6-Flavor Variety Pack, 3-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)
by popchips
4.4 out of 5 stars (118)

Sign up to be notified when this item becomes available.
Popchips, Cheddar, 0.8-Ounce Single Serve Bags (Pack of 24)
by popchips
4.4 out of 5 stars (1,000)

Sign up to be notified when this item becomes available.
Popchips, Cheddar, 3-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)
by popchips
4.4 out of 5 stars (1,000)

Sign up to be notified when this item becomes available.
Popchips, Salt & Pepper, 0.8-Ounce Single Serve Bags (Pack of 24)
by popchips
4.4 out of 5 stars (1,000)

Sign up to be notified when this item becomes available.

Popchips, Sea Salt & Vinegar, 3-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12) Popchips, Parmesan Garlic, 0.8-Ounce Single Serve Bags (Pack of 24) Popchips, Sour Cream & Onion, 3-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12) Popchips, Parmesan Garlic, 3-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)
Popchips, Sea Salt & Vinegar, 3-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)
by popchips
4.4 out of 5 stars (1,000)

Currently unavailable
Popchips, Parmesan Garlic, 0.8-Ounce Single Serve Bags (Pack of 24)
by popchips
4.3 out of 5 stars (23)

Sign up to be notified when this item becomes available.
Popchips, Sour Cream & Onion, 3-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)
by popchips
4.4 out of 5 stars (1,000)

Currently unavailable
Popchips, Parmesan Garlic, 3-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)
by popchips
4.4 out of 5 stars (1,000)

Sign up to be notified when this item becomes available.

popchips Golden Cheddar Multi Grain, 3.25-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12) popchips Sea Salt Multi Grain, 3.25-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12) Popchips Jalapeno Potato, 3- Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12) Popchips Jalapeno Potato, 0.8- Ounce Boxes (Pack of 24)
popchips Golden Cheddar Multi Grain, 3.25-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12)
by popchips
3.0 out of 5 stars (4)

Sign up to be notified when this item becomes available.
popchips Sea Salt Multi Grain, 3.25-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)
by popchips
3.0 out of 5 stars (2)

Sign up to be notified when this item becomes available.
Popchips Jalapeno Potato, 3- Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)
by popchips

Sign up to be notified when this item becomes available.
Popchips Jalapeno Potato, 0.8- Ounce Boxes (Pack of 24)
by popchips

Sign up to be notified when this item becomes available.

Click the box to the left of an item to include it in your order. Then click the Add to Cart button to place your selected item(s) in your Cart.