Save an Extra 35% off on Blue Dog Bakery Products

Save an extra 35% on Blue Dog Bakery products sold by Amazon.com. Save 20% when you enter code BLUEDOG9 at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 35%. Offer valid through June 30, 2011. See rules and restrictions.

> All current Sales & Special Offers at Amazon Grocery.