Save an Extra 30% on Earth's Best Smoothies for Kids

Save an extra 15% on Earth's Best Smoothies sold by Amazon.com when you enter code EBSMOTH3 at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 30%. Offer valid through June 30, 2011. See rules and restrictions.

> All current Sales & Special Offers at Amazon Grocery.