ARRAY(0xa0a83bf4)
 

Save an Extra 25% Off Silk Soy and Almond Milk

Save an extra 25% on Silk Soy and Almond Milk sold by Amazon.com. Save 10% when you enter code SILKSOY3 at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 25%. Offer valid through July 31, 2011. See rules and restrictions.

> All current Sales & Special Offers at Amazon Grocery.


Silk Pure Almond Vanilla, 32-Ounce (Pack of 6) Silk Chocolate Soymilk Natural, 8-Ounce Aseptic Cartons (Pack of 18)
Silk Pure Almond Vanilla, 32-Ounce (Pack of 6)
by Silk
4.0 out of 5 stars (133)
List Price:$18.54
Price:$18.54
In Stock
Silk Chocolate Soymilk Natural, 8-Ounce Aseptic Cartons (Pack of 18)
by Silk
4.7 out of 5 stars (241)
List Price:$17.91
Price:$17.91
In Stock