Save an Extra 20% Off KIND Bars

Save an extra 20% on KIND bars sold by Amazon.com. Save 5% when you enter code KINDNY12 at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 20%. Offer valid through January 31, 2012. See rules and restrictions.

> All current Sales & Special Offers at Amazon Grocery.


Showing 1 - 28 of 32 Results
Page:    1    Next >
KIND Fruit & Nut, Almond & Apricot, All Natural, Gluten Free Bars ,1.4 oz (Pack of 12) KIND Minis Variety Pack, 12-Count, 0.8oz KIND Fruit & Nut, Fruit & Nut Delight, All Natural, Gluten Free Bars  1.4 oz. (Pack of 12) KIND PLUS, Blueberry Pecan + Fiber Bars, 1.4 Oz Gluten Free Bars (Pack of 12)
KIND Fruit & Nut, Almond & Apricot, All Natural, Gluten Free Bars ,1.4 oz (Pack of 12)
by KIND
4.6 out of 5 stars (980)
List Price:$17.18
Price:$17.18
In Stock
KIND Minis Variety Pack, 12-Count, 0.8oz
by KIND
4.4 out of 5 stars (437)
List Price:$12.69
Price:$12.69
In Stock
KIND Fruit & Nut, Fruit & Nut Delight, All Natural, Gluten Free Bars 1.4 oz. (Pack of 12)
by KIND
4.6 out of 5 stars (980)
List Price:$16.79
Price:$16.79
In Stock
KIND PLUS, Blueberry Pecan + Fiber Bars, 1.4 Oz Gluten Free Bars (Pack of 12)
by KIND
4.5 out of 5 stars (1,737)
List Price:$17.33
Price:$17.33
In Stock

KIND Fruit & Nut, Peanut Butter & Strawberry, Gluten Free Bars, 1.4 oz. Bars (Pack of 12) KIND Fruit & Nut, Apple Cinnamon & Pecan, Gluten Free Bars, 1.4 Ounce (Pack of 12) KIND Fruit & Nut, Fruit & Nuts in Yogurt, All Natural, Gluten Free Bars, 1.4 Ounce, (Pack of 12) KIND PLUS, Pomegranate Blueberry Pistachio + Antioxidants, Gluten Free Bars, 1.4 Ounce (Pack of 12)
KIND Fruit & Nut, Peanut Butter & Strawberry, Gluten Free Bars, 1.4 oz. Bars (Pack of 12)
by KIND
4.6 out of 5 stars (980)
List Price:$17.91
Price:$17.91
In Stock
KIND Fruit & Nut, Apple Cinnamon & Pecan, Gluten Free Bars, 1.4 Ounce (Pack of 12)
by KIND
4.6 out of 5 stars (980)
List Price:$17.91
Price:$17.91
In Stock
KIND Fruit & Nut, Fruit & Nuts in Yogurt, All Natural, Gluten Free Bars, 1.4 Ounce, (Pack of 12)
by KIND
4.6 out of 5 stars (980)
List Price:$17.91
Price:$17.91
In Stock
KIND PLUS, Pomegranate Blueberry Pistachio + Antioxidants, Gluten Free Bars, 1.4 Ounce (Pack of 12)
by KIND
4.5 out of 5 stars (1,737)
List Price:$17.91
Price:$17.91
In Stock

KIND Fruit & Nut, Variety Pack, 18-Count Bars KIND PLUS, Almond Cashew + Omega-3, Gluten Free Bars (Pack of 12) KIND Fruit & Nut, Nut Delight, All Natural, Gluten Free Bars, 1.4 Ounce  (Pack of 12) KIND PLUS, Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew + Antioxidants, Gluten Free Bars, 1.4 Ounces, (Pack of 12)
KIND Fruit & Nut, Variety Pack, 18-Count Bars
by KIND
4.6 out of 5 stars (980)
List Price:$22.99
Price:$22.99
In Stock
KIND PLUS, Almond Cashew + Omega-3, Gluten Free Bars (Pack of 12)
by KIND
4.5 out of 5 stars (1,737)
List Price:$17.29
Price:$17.29
In Stock
KIND Fruit & Nut, Nut Delight, All Natural, Gluten Free Bars, 1.4 Ounce (Pack of 12)
by KIND
4.6 out of 5 stars (980)
List Price:$16.89
Price:$16.89
In Stock
KIND PLUS, Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew + Antioxidants, Gluten Free Bars, 1.4 Ounces, (Pack of 12)
by KIND
4.5 out of 5 stars (1,737)
List Price:$17.91
Price:$17.91
In Stock

KIND Fruit & Nut, Almonds & Apricot in Yogurt, All Natural, Gluten Free Bars, 1.4 Ounces (Pack of 12) KIND: The KIND Cube, Gift, Variety Pack (Pack of 20)
KIND Fruit & Nut, Almonds & Apricot in Yogurt, All Natural, Gluten Free Bars, 1.4 Ounces (Pack of 12)
by KIND
4.6 out of 5 stars (980)
List Price:$17.53
Price:$17.53
In Stock
KIND: The KIND Cube, Gift, Variety Pack (Pack of 20)
by KIND
4.7 out of 5 stars (75)
List Price:$39.63
Price:$39.63
In Stock


















Page:    1    Next >