2. If you received a confirmation that your code has been entered successfully, your $2 credit is now in your account and will remain there until it has been applied towards eligible purchases or until it expires at 11:59 p.m PDT on June 23, 2012. If you receive an error entering your code, be sure to check that you've entered the code correctly and be sure that the promotion is still valid and has not expired. If you still receive an error, contact Customer Service via Amazon MP3 Support.
3. Browse for your favorite music at Amazon MP3, find the song, playlist or album you want, click the "Buy" button, and the dollar amount of your code will be automatically applied to your purchase. This claim code cannot be combined with any MP3 credit promotions offered by Amazon Local.
4. If you have not used the full $2 value of the promotional code on your purchase, we will automatically apply the remaining balance of your code on each of your additional Amazon MP3 purchases until you have used its full value or until the code expires, whichever occurs first. You can check your code balance by clicking "Redeem Your Amazon.com Gift Card or Promotional Code and View Balance" button, visible on every MP3 detail page.
5. After your purchase, you can confirm that your code was applied by checking your order confirmation, which will be sent to you by e-mail.
6. Promotional offer is valid from June 12, 2012 through June 23, 2012 and subject to change. You must redeem the credit by 11:59 p.m. PDT on June 23, 2012. Limit one promotional credit per customer.
7. Additional Terms and Conditions apply.