Amazon Instant Video: PlayStation 3 $5 Credit Offer
To receive this promotion:
1. Register a PlayStation 3 with Amazon Instant Video for the first time between June 20, 2012 and October 31, 2012. Only first time registrations are eligible - customers who register a PlayStation 3 that was previously registered are ineligible for this promotion. Limit one per customer.
2. Your credit in the amount of $5 will be automatically applied to your account after successful registration and will be applied to your purchase or rental of eligible movies or TV episodes. This credit will expire on December 31, 2012.
See complete terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions:
• This limited-time offer expires on October 31, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. PST and is available solely to US residents who register a PlayStation 3 with Amazon Instant Video for the first time between June 20, 2012 and October 31, 2012.
• A credit of $5 will be automatically applied to your Amazon.com account, which must be used by December 31, 2012, and may be redeemed solely for future purchases (on ownership or rental basis) of eligible movies and TV episodes on Amazon Instant Video until the credit balance is used or until the credit expires (whichever comes first).
• Instructions for registering an Amazon Instant Video-compatible device are available at amazon.com/mytv
• The credit may not be used for certain titles. The detail pages for such titles will state that they are not eligible for promotions.
• This offer is available only to customers who are located, and have billing addresses, in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and who have a U.S. bank-issued credit card associated with their Amazon.com account.
• We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate or modify this promotion at any time.
• Offer is non-transferable, not exchangeable, not redeemable for cash, is void where prohibited by law, and may not be combinable with other offers.
• Additional taxes apply in certain jurisdictions to items ordered.
• When you redeem an offer, Amazon.com may be able to tell that you are part of a select group of customers. For example, Amazon.com may be able to tell that you are a customer of the merchant that provided you with this offer. For more information about data that Amazon.com collects from its customers, read the Amazon.com Privacy Notice located at www.amazon.com/privacy
• Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.