2. Some of the credit value displayed may have an expiration date that is not displayed. Please refer to any promotional emails you may have received from Amazon.com outlining the expiration date of your Amazon Digital Music promotional credit.
3. Browse for your favorite music at Amazon Digital Music. Find the song or album you want, click the "Buy" button, and the dollar amount of your credit will automatically be applied to your purchase.
4. If you have not used the full dollar amount of the promotional credit, we will automatically apply the remaining balance of your credit on each of your additional Amazon Digital Music purchases until you have used its full value or until the credit expires, whichever occurs first. You can check your credit balance by clicking "Redeem a gift card or promotional code and View Balance" button, visible on every Digital Music detail page.
5. After your purchase, you can confirm that your credit was applied by checking your order confirmation, which will be sent to you by e-mail.
6. Additional terms and conditions apply to the use of Amazon Digital Music credit.
You can start shopping the Digital Music store here.