2. If you received a confirmation that your code has been entered successfully, the dollar amount of your code is now in your account and will remain there until it has been applied towards eligible purchases or until it expires on October 31, 2012. If you receive an error entering your code, be sure to check that you've entered the code correctly and be sure that the promotion is still valid and has not expired. If you still receive an error, contact Customer Service via Amazon MP3 Support.
3. Browse for your favorite music at Amazon MP3, find the song, playlist or album you want, click the "Buy" button, and the dollar amount of your code will be automatically applied to your purchase.
4. You can check your code balance by clicking "Redeem Your Amazon.com Gift Card or Promotional Code and View Balance" button, visible on every MP3 detail page. You must redeem your credit by 11:59 pm PST on October 31, 2012.
5. After your purchase, you can confirm that your code was applied by checking your order confirmation, which will be sent to you by e-mail.
6. The promotional code offer (“offer”) can be used only once. Limit of one promotional code per qualifying transaction at participating Coinstar kiosks.
7. The code and credit expire on October 31, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. PST. After redeeming the code, the credit will be automatically applied to your future eligible purchases until the credit balance is used or until the credit expires (whichever comes first).
8. Offer must be redeemed at the Amazon.com website, http://www.amazon.com, toward MP3 music downloads and not for any other types of merchandise sold at Amazon.com.
9. The promotion is available only to customers located and with billing addresses in the United States (excluding Puerto Rico and Guam).
10. This offer is non-transferable and non-exchangeable, is not redeemable for cash, is void where prohibited by law and may not be combined with other credits or special offers.
12. Additional taxes apply in certain jurisdictions to physical items and/or digital items ordered.
13. Amazon, the Amazon logo, and the Amazon MP3 logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
14. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate or modify this promotion at any time. Offer may not be applied to orders already placed with Amazon.com.
15. Some titles may be excluded from this offer.
16. When you redeem an offer, Amazon.com may be able to tell that you are part of a select group of customers. For example, Amazon.com may be able to tell that you are a customer of the merchant that provided you with the offer. For more information about data that Amazon.com collects from its customers, read the Amazon.com Privacy Notice located at www.amazon.com/privacy.
17. This offer is not sponsored by Amazon.com or its affiliates and is sponsored solely by Coinstar.
18. Additional Terms and Conditions apply.
COINSTAR is a trademark of Coinstar, Inc.