How do I connect my Wii to the internet?
Your Wii must be connected to the internet to use Amazon Instant Video. To learn more about how to connect your Wii to a wired or wireless internet connection, please see
Nintendo's help page.
Where do I find the Amazon Instant Video application on my Wii?
Follow these steps to download the Amazon Instant Video application on your Wii:
1. On your Wii, open the "Wii Shop Channel" from the Wii Menu and click "Start."
2. Once in the Wii Shop Channel click "Start Shopping", and then "Wii Channels"
3. Select Amazon Instant Video from the list of Wii Channels, then select the "Free" box in the download detail page.
4. Select where you want the application downloaded (we recommend Wii System Memory) and then follow the steps to confirm the download.
5. Amazon Instant Video should now show up in your Wii Menu screen.
How do I register my Wii with Amazon.com?
To register, you need to link your Wii to your Amazon.com account. If you don't have an Amazon.com account, you can create one for free during the registration process.
1. On your Wii, open Amazon Instant Video from the Wii Menu. Click on "Register Your Device". You will see a 5-character code on the screen that you will use to complete your registration from a computer or tablet.
2. Go to the Registration page from your computer or tablet and complete your registration.
3. You are all set. Click the Amazon Instant Video icon on your Wii and start watching your favorite TV shows and movies.
Where do I find my Amazon videos on my Wii?
To locate and watch your purchased and rented videos, open up the Amazon Instant Video application your Wii and select "Your Video Library."
To find more videos to watch and buy, browse the selection of Amazon Instant Video movies and TV shows on your Wii or shop online at the Amazon Instant Video Store. Amazon Prime members can stream thousands of videos at no additional cost from Prime Instant Video.
Which Wii consoles can play videos from Amazon Instant Video?
All broadband-connected Wii consoles can play videos from Amazon Instant Video. To start watching, just register your Wii with Amazon.com.
Where can I find out more information about Amazon Instant Video and Prime Instant Video?
More information about instant videos can be found here. For more information about how to watch on hundreds of compatible devices, go here.
Is Amazon Instant Video on Wii available outside of the United States?
Amazon Instant Video on Wii consoles is currently available in all 50 states of the U.S., District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. Amazon Instant Video is not available in the Virgin Islands.
Have more questions? Go to Amazon Instant Video Support.