2. Browse for a title within the Amazon Instant Video store.
3. Choose either an individual TV episode, TV season, or movie, and click the "Buy" or "Rent" button.
4. Although the price on the button will not change, your credit will automatically be applied to your purchase.
• You can check your balance on any product detail page by clicking the "View Balance" link.
• If you receive an error entering your code, please contact Customer Service via Amazon Instant Video Support.
• Certain titles may be excluded from this promotion. Those titles will state that they are not eligible for promotions on the product information pages on the Amazon.com website.
• Learn more about linking your device.
Terms and Conditions:
• This limited-time offer expires on November 30, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. PST and is available solely to US residents.
• A credit of $5 will be automatically applied to your Amazon.com account within 2 days after your order is shipped. The credit must be used by December 31, 2013, and may be redeemed solely for future purchases (on ownership or rental basis) of eligible movies and TV shows on Amazon Instant Video until the credit balance is used or until the credit expires (whichever comes first).
• The credit may not be used for certain titles. The detail pages for such titles will state that they are not eligible for promotions.
• This offer is available only to customers who are located, and have billing addresses, in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and who have a U.S. bank-issued credit card associated with their Amazon.com account.
• If the qualifying product is returned, the total refunded amount will be reduced by the value of the $10 promotional credit.
• We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate or modify this promotion at any time.
• Offer is non-transferable, not exchangeable, not redeemable for cash, is void where prohibited by law, and may not be combinable with other offers.
• Additional taxes apply in certain jurisdictions to items ordered.
• When you redeem an offer, Amazon.com may be able to tell that you are part of a select group of customers. For example, Amazon.com may be able to tell that you are a customer of the merchant that provided you with this offer. For more information about data that Amazon.com collects from its customers, read the Amazon.com Privacy Notice located at www.amazon.com/privacy
• Instructions for registering your Roku to Amazon Instant Video are available at amazon.com/instantvideo/roku
• Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.