How to Use Your Promotional Code
• Add one or more products sold by Amazon.com in new condition to your cart.
• Enter the promotional code in the "Gift Cards & Promotional Codes" box when you check out.
• Complete your purchase no later than September 30, 2013, 11:59 PM (PT).
• The savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page.
Terms & Conditions
In order to qualify for the promotional credit, you must: (1) be the recipient of the corresponding offer e-mail; and (2) purchase at least $50 in Amazon.com Gift Cards ("GCs") between July 1, 2013 and July 31, 2013, 11:59 PM (PT).
• Purchases must be for at least $50 in combined GC value.
• Offer valid on GCs purchased on Amazon.com and, in the case of E-mail and Facebook GCs scheduled in advance, delivered before August 1, 2013.
• For qualifying purchases, a promotional code of $10 ("Promo Code") will be sent by August 15, 2013 to the e-mail address associated with the Amazon.com account used to purchase the GCs.
• Promo Code is valid through and expires on September 30, 2013, 11:59 PM (PT).
• Limit one Promo Code per customer/primary e-mail address.
• Promo Code may be applied only to eligible products sold by Amazon.com Inc. and its affiliates and does not apply to products sold by third-party merchants through the Amazon.com site.
• Savings from the Promo Code will be reflected on the final checkout page on qualifying orders.
• If items purchased with the Promo Code are returned, the amount of the Promo Code used to purchase such items will be subtracted from your return credit.
• The Promo Code is non-transferable and may not be resold.
• The Promo Code may not be combined with other offers.
• If you violate any of these terms and conditions, the promotion will be invalid.
• Void where prohibited.
• Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the promotion at any time.
• Additional restrictions apply, see www.amazon.com/promos for details.