Return to the question
Question
I have never had anything but regular point and shoot digital cameras, and decided to upgrade. I researched a lot and decided to preorder this camera based on what I'm getting for the price. I have been patiently waiting for it to be released and shipped! I am more of a beginner when it comes to photography and won't be doing any professional shoots or anything like that. I just want good zoom and high quality pictures that aren't grainy. Do you think this is the camera for me?
Answer
I received this camera two weeks ago with high expectations, I had expected an SLR type response. What they don't tell you is there is a minimum 2 second delay between taking the picture and seeing the results....by then the subject has left the viewing field. At times I waited up to 4 seconds before I could take another shot. It's fine if you just want to sit at home and take portraits all day long. Tried the action setting and had to shoot way in front of the subject, and hope it would be captured. 90% of action shots were out of focus, or subject had already passed out of range. I love my Fuji point and shoot, this was no upgrade.
Comments