Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Beach House $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Big Savings in the Amazon Fall Sportsman Event Baby Sale
Return to the question
Question
Can anyone tell me is there a difference between buying the Leapster Leaplet and the Leappad Download Card? Both say they can be used on the explorer and the leappad and we are getting our 2 girls both. I see that the leaplet is $3 cheaper here on amazon....but is there a reason Ishould get the download card instead? Thanks! I'm new to all this!
Answer
download card can be used right away while you have to wait for the leaplet to arrive. The download card has the set price while if buying from amazon the card prices actually change I bought one for 16$ the last time I ordered and today its 17. They both are 20$ credit and are used to buy the same items. It would however be neat if you were allowed to buy different amounts instead of 20 at a time
Comments