Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Alexandra Ivy forum

Under rated series !

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Posted on Jun 24, 2014 3:22:43 PM PDT
mom of 2 says:
I love this series and just finished Rokes story. How many books are there gonna be?

Posted on Dec 20, 2011 11:59:42 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 20, 2011 5:31:17 PM PST
I am pushing it hard and fast.
I belong to several message boards and this is a series I always mention.I is so awesome,especially as I got a Kindle now I am going to try to slowly get all my favorite books on it so I will have them on me at all times.!!!.

Posted on Dec 20, 2011 9:51:14 AM PST
pammur says:
I don't think the series is underrated, I just think a lot of reader's haven't discovered it yet, unfortunately.

Posted on Jun 18, 2010 3:59:53 PM PDT
I know I am looking forward to Tanes story.Should be a winner.The last on Beyond the Darkness was pretty darn good!!

Posted on Jun 17, 2010 8:56:09 AM PDT
XCLUSYV says:
Sherry,

You are not the only one. I stumbled upon this author and am thrilled that I found a winner. I have recommended her to all my friends who are into paranormal romance.

Initial post: Jun 16, 2010 7:32:49 PM PDT
Am I the only one that loves these books and am trying to wait patiently for the next installment whitch does not come out till Nov of this year,it is Tanes book I love them all but my favorite is Viper well all is my favorite anyway its called Devoured by Darkness.It souns like its going to be another goodie yum cant wait!!!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Alexandra Ivy forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Jun 16, 2010
Latest post:  Jun 24, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions