Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Customer Discussions > Erik Larson forum

Knowledge of 1933 Berlin

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 25, 2012 2:18:15 PM PDT
I would like to know how EL inew so many details about Berlin at that time. I was born 1922 in Germany, lived in Berlin and Breslau until my emigration to the USA in 1948.
Am fascinated with his description of the new Nazis in 1933 and curious about his sources.
I and my family were on the blacklist due to our Jewish roots, most of them managed to leave Germany, a lot were killed like my only brother as well as my husband's who was stabbed to death in the streets of Breslau on Feb. 5 1933 as a Jew. Mine died in Auschwitz in July 43 after many months in Gestapo hands.

b
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Erik Larson forum
Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Jul 25, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 25, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions