Customer Discussions > Chris Kyle forum

It's going to be a great book even though Kyle can probably only tell 10% of what really happens.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 21, 2011 3:05:23 PM PST
American Sniper: The Autobiography of the Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History

Posted on Feb 6, 2013 12:11:58 AM PST
I disagreee with your 10% analogy. I used the same weapons mentioned on a firing range some original and others as reproductions and it would not take a genuis to discuss about the guns and their history. But it will require someone with experience and knowlwdge to discuss about the guns. It's obvious Chris also has a knowledge of American History and the technical knowledge about the progression of the type of guns that shaped America. Meaning no insult but as a historian myself I tend to see a lack of comon sense when many people ignore the history of their country and don't fully understand the issues of the past that formed us to be as we are today and the relevancy to know history to continue to participate as proactive citizens that are informed to make an educated decision and understanding the tolerance of a Democratic process that includes tolerance when disagreeing upon an issue instead of resorting to a hot temper.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Chris Kyle forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Dec 21, 2011
Latest post:  Feb 6, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions