Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Customer Discussions > Gena Showalter forum

Alien Huntress Books

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 24, 2011 6:35:40 PM PDT
What are the titles of the 7 AH books? I can only find 1-5 then the new one that just came out is #7. Where is # 6?

Posted on Aug 26, 2011 10:15:59 AM PDT
I was wondering the same thing.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 26, 2011 11:13:17 AM PDT
Thanks. Because I thought that I missed one. Have looked almost everywhere for #6. Can't find it. Glad to know it's not just me. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 26, 2011 12:20:45 PM PDT
I found #6 it is in Deep Kiss of Winter with Kresley Coles story of Murdoch Wroth.

Posted on Mar 18, 2012 10:31:27 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 18, 2012 10:32:54 AM PDT
Redevil says:
This is the order of books that I found for Alien Huntress:
Awaken Me Darkly (1st person, Mia and Kyrin)
Enslave Me Sweetly (1st person, Eden and Lucius)
Alien Huntress, young adult:
Red Handed
Blacklisted
Savor Me Slowly (3rd person, Mishka and Jaxon)
Seduce the Darkness (3rd person, Bride and Devyn)
Deep Kiss of Winter (3rd person, Macy and Breean)
Ecstasy in Darkness (3rd person, Ava and McKell)
Dark Taste of Rapture (3rd person, Noelle and Hector)

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 1, 2012 3:22:03 PM PDT
MissM says:
Thanks for the list!! I have had a terrible time keeping up G.Showalter and what books go in what series. I actually gave up on the AH series because, after a certain point, I couldn't figure out which book was next in the series. Jeez. Every time I turn around, it seems she's off in another direction with another series, which means even MORE time goes by before she gets back to writing for the AH series. And of course, by then, I can't remember half the characters she's talking about.

Posted on Sep 1, 2012 3:29:43 PM PDT
MissM says:
I don't know if authors can do this on their Amazon pages, but it sure would be helpful if prolific authors like Showalter published lists if their books in each series in the correct reading order. That way, we all wouldn't be out there scratching our heads trying to figure out from someone else (anyone!!) what happened to #6, or what anthology volume a certain story is hidden in that connects to all the other stories.

Posted on Sep 3, 2012 6:24:13 PM PDT
Jaid says:
You should visit her website. It has all of this on there and it is very easy to navigate. And I totally agree with her branching out so much that a reader never knows if the series is done or not. It is very discouraging.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 17, 2013 10:11:24 PM PST
Olivia E. says:
Totally agree!!!

Posted on Jun 5, 2015 9:05:18 AM PDT
Peggy Church says:
we still one with dallas in it because of the queen had a thing for him so what happened we need her to write one with him in it loved this series well all of them really

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 8, 2015 11:36:33 PM PDT
kerilynn says:
dark taste of rapture is #6

Posted on Oct 8, 2015 11:46:03 PM PDT
kerilynn says:
as of gs's page, she has this order.... 1.awaken me darkly 2. enslave me sweetly 3.savor me slowly then deep kiss of winter, 4.seduce the darkness 5. ecstasy in darkness 6. dark taste of rapture 7. tempt me eternally. she has one more but no info on it yet.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Gena Showalter forum
Participants:  8
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  Aug 24, 2011
Latest post:  Oct 8, 2015

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions