Shop Costumes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Super Humanoids All-New Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Grocery Introducing Handmade New Kitchen Scale from AmazonBasics Amazon Gift Card Offer redoaks redoaks redoaks  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage UnchartedBundle Shop Now Kids Halloween
Customer Discussions > Mo Willems forum

question for author

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 5, 2010 1:07:17 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Jul 2, 2010 10:22:55 AM PDT
Are your books being translated to other languages?

Posted on Jul 12, 2010 7:45:49 PM PDT
Mr. Willems,
My name is Mo too. I am six years old. Your books are so funny. I want to keep them so much. And whenever I read those books with my mom, I really like them because they are so funny and they really mean a lot to me. Do you have a kid? I have a mom and a dad. I have a big happy family. My family loves your books.
moses (Mo)

Posted on Oct 26, 2010 10:57:25 AM PDT
Are any of your books available on the iPad? If not why not?

Posted on Nov 24, 2010 9:43:29 AM PST
Tamra says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 4, 2011 2:43:44 AM PDT
Carmendlt says:
Now this is just cute!!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2011 5:02:17 AM PDT
Ann Green says:
Yes. We would love to see them for the kindle iPad.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 12, 2012 12:56:33 PM PDT
Stephanie says:
This question should be addressed directly to the publisher.

Posted on Oct 8, 2012 2:42:34 PM PDT
Mo do you do school visits?

Posted on Feb 5, 2013 8:27:31 PM PST
C Cain says:
What happened to your web page? When I click on the link it says I am forbidden by the server. I am doing an author study and I would like to show my kindergarten students all about you!

Posted on Feb 21, 2014 9:12:40 PM PST
Mo, I've used your books for years with my struggling readers. Now I'm disabled and teach online. I teach the kids who fail to learn to read at school because of the methods that have been used for decades.

I understand your dislike of the new e-media. I truly do. But it's made me able to continue teaching the kids who are failing readers, and they all succeed. I wish, so wish, wish, wish, wish, you would change your mind and let me buy your books in e-book format.

My kids would benefit so greatly. Nothing's better than Elephant and Piggy to hook a kid into loving stories. Please reconsider???

After all...times do change. Nobody loves snuggling with the kids in my family with a good book more than I do. But - things change, and new needs and solutions evolve.

Just wanted to let you know. Thanks for listening.

Miss Paula
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Mo Willems forum
Participants:  11
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  Jun 5, 2010
Latest post:  Feb 21, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

Search Customer Discussions