100 Sci-Fi & Fantasy Shop Costumes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Subscribe & Save Introducing Handmade New Kitchen Scale from AmazonBasics Amazon Gift Card Offer redoaks redoaks redoaks  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage UnchartedBundle Shop Now Kids Halloween
Customer Discussions > E. L. James forum

Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 4, 2012 12:02:58 PM PDT
D. Flores says:
I absolutely loved these books. I could not put them down and read all three books in one week. I was actually looking for any other books written by EL James and was a little disappointed there weren't any yet, but am looking forward to whatever she is currently working now. Keep up the good work Ms. James

Posted on Apr 5, 2012 6:47:09 AM PDT
Hi Ladies,

I wanted to share a link to the Facebook group we have set up for FSOG... I will warn you though if you have not read all three yet hold off on asking to join till you have read all the books. We post links to articles and discussions and chat about the books. its enjoyable and helps with our withdrawal!!!

Just search on facebook for the group it is called Fifty Shades of Grey - Chat Club and ask to join. We will add you once we get the notification.

Look forward to seeing you on the group page!

Posted on Apr 7, 2012 4:40:25 PM PDT
OMGosh I love these books! I couldn't put them down, I read all 3 in 3 days! I wish there were more..

Posted on Apr 8, 2012 9:25:16 PM PDT
I couldn't stop reading them!!! They were so good. The characters are amazing. I read all 3 books in a week. I felt the same way, when I realized there were no more books written by this author. Now what do I read?

Posted on May 9, 2012 6:20:55 PM PDT
check out my video review to 50 shades ! no spoilers.
love it

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 21, 2012 11:09:12 AM PDT
I actually feel hot and have to take a break and come back to it. I love it so much. What a great read.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 21, 2012 11:10:26 AM PDT
Just joined. It is nice to be able to talk about this book with others.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 21, 2012 11:10:54 AM PDT
I want more too. :)

Posted on Oct 4, 2013 10:50:53 AM PDT
This may be the wrong place to ask this- first edition, first printing London (I think London) E. L. James printed her name instead of signing in script ... any chance it's real? (2 4 6 8 10 9 7 5 3 1)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  E. L. James forum
Participants:  7
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Apr 4, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 4, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions