Customer Discussions > E. L. James forum

50 shades from the other side

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 38 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 9, 2012 9:42:54 AM PDT
Eji1219 says:
Does anyone know if there are going to be books from Grey's view? She did the bonus at the end of the 3rd book, and I am wondering if she is going to do books like that, because I would actually read that. There are some parts in this books that I want to know what he is thinking, and then she could go more into his past that way too.

Posted on Apr 10, 2012 1:59:12 AM PDT
TONI BENNETT says:
I LOVED the bonus at the end!!! I wet back and re read the interview from Ana's point of view at the same time.... That was very cool!!
Incidentally, I read the whole series in 10 days... A very captivating story! It is way more than just about the sex.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 10, 2012 5:25:21 PM PDT
A. Contreras says:
I would love if she did! Reading it all from Grey's perspective.....wow, even more sexy! Loved all three! Re-read the last chapter in "Freed" at least three times. Finished all three in less than a week, so now I will go back and read them again.

Posted on Apr 11, 2012 12:26:29 PM PDT
Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to pass along to anyone who has not seen my earlier posts, we have created a Facebook group on FSOG so if you would like to join, just search for the group is called Fifty Shades of Grey - Chat Club... and ask to join. If you have not finished all three books hold off joining till you do as we do not want to give anything away about the books.

Hope to see you there!

Sher

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 12, 2012 6:31:04 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 12, 2012 6:32:17 PM PDT
Love to read Christian's side of the story. Hope she is working on her next continuation of the story entitled "Meet Fifty Shades". Please keep your readers posted.

Posted on Apr 16, 2012 10:22:46 AM PDT
Valarie says:
Please, Please, Please let us have another Grey book!!! Loved the trilogy!

Posted on Apr 16, 2012 11:35:16 AM PDT
I love these books ........Finished all three in 4 days Just Loved them. I sincerely hope there will be a continuation to the story of the Greys Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 18, 2012 1:01:54 PM PDT
LadyMerlot says:
When this was on fanfiction, "Master of the Universe" It had Christian's point of view when she walked out at the end of BOok One. He had a meltdown. Also, His POV at the end of Book 3 when he found out about her pregnancy. His total 180 from discovery to her being in the hospital. I doubt that she would do this in published form. Delighted that they did include some of them in brief detail. You do know that this was based on Twilight characters. Christian was Edward, etc.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 18, 2012 2:20:17 PM PDT
Could you pleas give me a link to that site. I can't fine it and would love to read that. Thanks

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 18, 2012 9:37:33 PM PDT
LadyMerlot says:
Sorry. EL James removed it when it was going to be published by TWCS. There are some really great stories on that website. fanfiction.net. eg. author tara sue me has 3 stories called THe SUbmissive; The Dominant and the Training. Check it out. If you want some more --email me Ladymerlot10@yahoo.com. Will be glad to share. There are some fantastic stories. This is where EL James got her start.

Posted on Apr 22, 2012 11:36:41 AM PDT
Sounds interesting. I am checking out the web site.

Posted on Apr 25, 2012 7:43:47 PM PDT
Susan Rae says:
Loved the bonus at the end of book 3!

Posted on Apr 26, 2012 6:11:24 AM PDT
OMG, I just finished all 3 books (my life has literally been on pause for about 4 days and I'm out $30). I was thinking the same thing about her doing a new version from Grey's point of view - would love to get a different perspective from inside his head.

I'm so excited, E.L. James will be in my area next week and I'm so going to buy a hard copy of the book just for a keepsake. Sad, I know.....

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 28, 2012 5:49:45 PM PDT
Katalin Farr says:
Same here

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 30, 2012 4:27:07 AM PDT
lol Now you've ruined the series for me. Christian as Edward? Sweet Jesus I hope to hell not...

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 30, 2012 4:27:50 AM PDT
On FF.net or fictionpress?

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 30, 2012 12:10:39 PM PDT
LadyMerlot says:
It was on FF.net and twilighted.net. THey have been subsequently pulled due to the fact that they were published. There are many authors on both these sites that have taken these characters and portrayed them in various ways. However, Fifty Shades of Grey (Master of the Universe) was one I followed from 2009, chapter by chapter until its conclusion last April. It was a fantastic ride. Glad to have the books.

Posted on May 2, 2012 11:43:35 AM PDT
Melanie says:
Loved the books.. Read them very fast and now I long for more. If your taking suggestions and you look at this page. Could you please please please right the next Grey series with Christians point of view and thoughts.. That would be awesome and tie up the series wonderfully.

Posted on May 3, 2012 3:21:28 AM PDT
K. Ferdiana says:
I read all 3 books in 3 days straight! Really sad it ends, and i long for Grey's point of view in all this. Hopefully there will be another book for it!

Posted on May 9, 2012 3:21:09 PM PDT
I can't agree more. Would love to hear it from his pt of view. I also want another trilogy from their new life together!!!! I can't get enough!

Posted on Jun 2, 2012 11:24:00 PM PDT
Just finished all 3 books in just under 4 days and I was pleasantly surprised! Love them! Especially the bonus from Christian's POV. I don't think I've ever read a book from BOTH characters perspectives. I LOVED IT. When I was reading I would wonder what he was thinking. I'm on the bandwagon here as well and believe it would be awesome if James wrote mirror books to the trilogy but from Christian's view. When do girls ever get a chance at a guy's pov? Especially someone has wild as Christian. :)

Posted on Jun 3, 2012 1:16:21 PM PDT
Brae says:
I read a book a day! I was done with all three in three days! I loved each and every moment! I'm saddened and wishes it never ended. I want more Ana & Christian!!!

Posted on Jun 3, 2012 4:50:56 PM PDT
AgentK says:
Oh I wish she'd write more from Christian's perspective - I love the bonus material at the end of book 3!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 7, 2012 5:54:21 AM PDT
Nix36 says:
I totally agree, I would buy the trilogy from Greys view

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 10, 2012 4:31:29 PM PDT
Maria says:
Yes me too hope she writes more on Grey view. Love the books.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0xa45a7e88)

This discussion

Discussion in:  E. L. James forum
Participants:  30
Total posts:  38
Initial post:  Apr 9, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 25, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 18 customers

Search Customer Discussions