Customer Discussions > Gold Box forum

My Habit

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 138 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 21, 2011 10:20:18 AM PDT
Buyer Beware. Do not shop on this "sister" site. All returns are done as a merchandise credit not in the original form if payment. Just got burned on 300.00.

In reply to an earlier post on May 21, 2011 10:27:49 AM PDT
tonyS says:
Isn't that clearly noted in the terms & conditions?

Return and Refund Policy

Returnable Items:
MYHABIT offers free return shipping within the U.S. for all items that are listed on our site as returnable at the time of purchase. Apparel and footwear items are generally returnable items (unless a specific item has been marked on our site as non-returnable). For an item to be eligible for return, the following must apply:
1.The item must have been marked as returnable on our site at the time of purchase. Items marked as non-returnable may not be returned at any time.
2.The item must have originally been shipped to and returned from an address within the U.S.
3.MYHABIT must receive the returned item within 21 days from the date the item is delivered to you.
4.Items must be unused, unworn, unwashed, and undamaged. In order to facilitate the return process, please return items in their original packaging, including: hangers, polybags, hang tags on garments, shoe boxes, dust bags, and gift boxes.

Non-returnable Items:
Items from the following categories are not eligible for returns: Beauty & Fragrance, Hosiery, Intimates, Jewelry, Watches, Sunglasses, Furniture & Home, and Electronics.

Refund Method:
If you return an eligible item, your refund will be in the form of an Amazon.com gift card, which will be automatically applied to your account. Amazon.com gift cards may be used on MYHABIT, Amazon.com, or endless.com, subject to the terms and conditions of the Amazon.com gift card.

In reply to an earlier post on May 21, 2011 10:34:15 AM PDT
That seems to be pretty up front. It covers every conceivable situation.

I love Ammy GC's.

Posted on May 21, 2011 10:36:28 AM PDT
Shirley says:
This link is NOT an asset to Amazon

In reply to an earlier post on May 21, 2011 10:39:28 AM PDT
tonyS says:
amazon launches its own flash sale site, my habit.comamazon launches its own flash sale site, my habit.com. publish date : 05/04/2011

Posted on May 21, 2011 12:15:36 PM PDT
BenB says:
I often wonder exactly what is meant by "unworn" on return policies. The word could mean there is no visible wear of the product or it could mean you never wore it. Obviously one would need to at least try it on to see if it fits, but it seems a store could use the word as a gotcha if they chose to. Has anyone ever had a problem with this?

Posted on Jun 8, 2011 12:47:26 PM PDT
Karen says:
I am on a Mac and cannot open any communications from My Habit, nor can I unsubscribe. Anyone know how to get rid of their email since they do not work?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 8, 2011 12:52:12 PM PDT
Lene Jensen says:
There are no communities there.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 9, 2011 6:37:34 AM PDT
Karen, on the upper right hand corner of this page, click on "Your Account", scroll down to "Settings". Click on "Amazon Delivers E-mail Subscriptions", and My Habit can be deleted from there.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 9, 2011 7:29:13 AM PDT
I started getting emails when Amazon launched My Habit. OK, I buy clothes, but it's really not my "habit." I looked at the first few emails. The prices are supposed to be shockingly low, but I thought they were pretty high.

And I am never, ever going to wear an ankle length skirt with a pair of pointy-toed boots with a 4-inch heel. So I unsubscribed.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 9, 2011 9:25:31 AM PDT
Nanciejeanne says:
I did buy some shoes there the first week (with the added coupon they sent.) I look sporadically, but most of the clothing/jewelry isn't for me (and frankly the jewelry I have seen doesn't seem to be worth the price.)

I do like nice shoes, bags and accessories (like belts, scarves, etc.) though, so I do check there sometimes. I just don't want ALL heels, I just don't wear them as much. (designers....can't you come up with shoes that aren't 4+ inches high or completely flat?)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 9, 2011 9:29:47 AM PDT
Well, it's not geared for my age group, and it's not geared towards a gal who likes to go fishing. My idea of an accessory is a tackle box :)

Posted on Jun 9, 2011 9:32:48 AM PDT
When I looked at the Men's clothes on MyHabit, it made think who Amazon is marketing to, coz I am not their target demographic. See for yourself.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 9, 2011 1:27:12 PM PDT
Karen says:
Emerald Coast, Thanks. I was able to unsubscribe with your help. If their newsletters could be opened I would have looked at some. I have no trouble opening other Amazon communications. Appreciate the directions. Karen

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 9, 2011 2:44:45 PM PDT
Nanciejeanne says:
well, I am a gal who likes that stuff TOO!! Especially tools (saws, drills, ....my dream router,) but I still like cute shoes!!!! Can ya use the impact driver with heels?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 9, 2011 2:51:16 PM PDT
oooh, I bet some of those fishing lures could be pretty cool as jewelry. I sense a business opportunity....

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 9, 2011 2:52:50 PM PDT
Do you think they're trying to break into the upscale clothing market? I can't see anyone spending that kind of money for clothes on line, but then ten years ago everyone thought on line clothing would never sell at any price point.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 11, 2011 2:00:35 PM PDT
Carol N says:
I have been trying for weeks to unsubscribe to MY HABIT, and nothing works. They keep sending me emails every day. There must be some way to get rid of these pests. I am going to try Consumer Affairs and see if they can help me.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 19, 2011 8:25:07 PM PDT
S. Johnson says:
You have to go to MYHABIT's site, sign in, goto MYAccount, email preferences (something like that) and then click on Unsubscribe. The link in those worrisome emails do not work. Good luck.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 19, 2011 8:56:29 PM PDT
T. Call says:
The link in the email worked for me. I'm on a Mac using Firefox and Apples Mail program. Whatever that's worth.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 30, 2011 9:36:24 AM PDT
Report it as spam in your inbox, it should automatically unsubscribe you, if not, it will at least go to your junk folder.

Posted on Jul 11, 2011 7:59:45 PM PDT
P. Caprara says:
I just saved over $450 on a Gryson handbag that I envied at Scoop last week-end.

Posted on Jul 11, 2011 8:00:33 PM PDT
P. Caprara says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Jul 15, 2011 1:37:08 PM PDT
I am really disappointed in the My Habit site, the items that are at a good price are gone within the first minute, maybe it is just that they only have a couple of the "deals". I did consider buying a more expensive dress there but did a quick search and found it elsewhere at a 60% savings.

Posted on Jul 16, 2011 9:57:49 AM PDT
I ordered a pair of evening Badgley Mischka shoes and I got a pretty good deal.
This brand goes from $100.00 and up and I paid around $70.00 with the Summer 25 promotion. They are just beautiful. Thanks to MyHabit I was able to buy a brand I couldn't afford at a regular price.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Gold Box forum
Participants:  91
Total posts:  138
Initial post:  May 21, 2011
Latest post:  Feb 5, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 18 customers

Search Customer Discussions