Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Melanie Martinez Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Now Deal of the Day
Customer Discussions > Gold Box forum

Where are all the good kindle offers??

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 24, 2012 7:18:02 PM PST
C.E. says:
There used to be SO many good offers on the kindle - GOOD offers! Half off tv's, baby offers, beauty offers, grocery offers, fashion, etc etc. Now it is just crap! What happened to all the good offers we used to get???

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 24, 2012 7:21:20 PM PST
Lene Jensen says:
Not here. THANK $DEITY!!! Do you realise how many thousands would complain when they didn't get the deal? It's been bad this year, but this was NOTHING to the year they had an old Kindle on deal.

Posted on Nov 24, 2012 7:45:59 PM PST
C.E. says:
I'm sorry, I meant special offers on the Kindles with special offers. We used to get offers on our Kindle for lots of good Amazon products - now they are all just advertisements for phone service, credit cards, new movies coming out, etc. Boooooooo! I want the old special offers back!

Posted on Nov 24, 2012 7:53:58 PM PST
U.R.Nuts says:
C.E.,

I hear you . . . I keep waiting for those $10 gift cards for $5, or was it $20 for $10? Anyway, it was about this time last year that they pushed one of those out. Then I think it was offered again a little after Christmas.

Of course I realize that this means they won the game. Ya see before that I paid the ads no attention at all, now I check it at least once or twice a day. I say they won cause that is what they wanted, me/us to do - read the ads!

But now I am saying: Where is my gift card deal??

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 24, 2012 8:04:58 PM PST
Lene Jensen says:
Ah, yeah, they are carp.

Posted on Nov 24, 2012 8:34:46 PM PST
WakkyWabbit says:
I had them removed from all 3 of my Kindles. An infestation upon my precious devices.

Posted on Nov 25, 2012 5:14:28 AM PST
C.E. says:
I keep thinking they will give us a good one so I keep checking!! I suppose they've won :(

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 25, 2012 7:00:13 PM PST
U.R.Nuts says:
Oh well, they have saved me well over $300 this year with the special offers. Not only the half-priced gift card offers but I got 6 car oil changes for half-price. Additionally, I received $40 in credits for free mp3's by using one of the coin-counter machines turning in coins.

Truth is, my Kindle has paid for itself within one year!

But, that doesn't mean I don't want any more good Special Offers, come on Amazon, don't let me down! :)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Gold Box forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Nov 24, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 25, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions