Initial post: Jan 22, 2013 5:09:10 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 22, 2014 5:44:19 AM PST
SLAYER® says:
The only question they ask me is
"where is the food"

January 22,
is
National Answer Your Cat's Questions Day

It's National Answer Your Cat's Questions Day!

Ever wondered why your feline companion acts a certain way or starts meowing at you for no apparent reason? Today is the day to unravel the mystery!

Cats and humans have a long and illustrious history of cohabitation. Historians believe that cats were domesticated as early as 12,000 years ago, but we still don't fully understand each other.

To participate in National Answer Your Cat's Questions Day, heighten your awareness of your cat's needs and recognize when he or she trying to ask you something. Here's a list of possible cat questions and answers compiled by the California Veterinary Medical Association. Enjoy!
http://www.catchannel.com/news/tomorrow-is-national-answer-your-cats-questions-day.aspx

Posted on Jan 22, 2013 5:11:10 AM PST
SLAYER® says:
January 22
is

Ever wondered why your feline companion acts a certain way or starts meowing at you for no apparent reason? Today is the day to unravel the mystery! Spread the word about this unique occasion with free eCards for cat lovers!

Cats and humans have a long and illustrious history of cohabitation. Historians believe that cats were domesticated as early as 12,000 years ago, but we still don't fully understand each other.

To participate in National Answer Your Cat's Questions Day, heighten your awareness of your cat's needs and recognize when he or she trying to ask you something.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 5:27:58 AM PST
Cap'n Crunch says:
Y u mad?

Posted on Jan 22, 2013 5:41:18 AM PST
Sara Arell says:
My cat meows to tell me it is bedtime NOW!

Posted on Jan 22, 2013 5:42:12 AM PST
Sara Arell says:
AND she is very ADAMANT about it! Also, she can be outside when I open a can of tuna and she comes running in for a bite - even though the tuna is NOT being opened for her! LOL

Posted on Jan 22, 2013 7:30:37 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 22, 2013 7:30:51 AM PST
SLAYER® says:
Meeoooooooow ?

what does that mean

Posted on Jan 22, 2013 7:43:27 AM PST
Cap'n Crunch says:
my cat iz mad. i dont think he likes the snickers i fed him.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 7:44:20 AM PST
SLAYER® says:
catz donot lick sneekers
u big dummie

Posted on Jan 22, 2013 8:26:35 AM PST
snickers iz gude for hare ballz.

Posted on Jan 22, 2013 8:47:34 AM PST
Cap'n Crunch says:
he likes chalkolate milk sumtimez 2

Posted on Jan 22, 2014 5:39:58 AM PST
SLAYER® says:
Listen To What The Cat Said

Posted on Jan 22, 2014 5:43:11 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 22, 2014 6:23:08 AM PST
SLAYER® says:
January 22,
is

Ever wondered why your feline companion acts a certain way or starts meowing at you for no apparent reason? Today is the day to unravel the mystery!

To participate in National Answer Your Cat's Questions Day, heighten your awareness of your cat's needs and recognize when he or she trying to ask you something. Here's a list of possible cat questions and answers compiled by the California Veterinary Medical Association. Enjoy!
http://www.catchannel.com/news/tomorrow-is-national-answer-your-cats-questions-day.aspx

Posted on Jan 22, 2015 4:52:57 AM PST
SLAYER® says:
It's Answer Your Cat's Questions Day!

Posted on Jan 22, 2015 5:23:46 AM PST
Philip says:
Happy "Its Answer Your Cat's Questions Day!", Slayer to you and your cat(s)!!!!!!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Gold Box forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  14
Initial post:  Jan 22, 2013
Latest post:  Jan 22, 2015

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions