Customer Discussions > Gold Box forum

Thank you Amazon!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 14, 2012 10:14:25 AM PST
A2B says:
My mom still hasn't seen the light of Amazon. She purchased a room heater as a gift at Wal mart . com it came yesterday. The box completely thrashed. They used the small heater box as the shipping box so there was black marker all over it plus the shipping stickers. It was also a return (from what I can tell). The box is old as if its been in someones garage since last winter. The box held closed by a single piece of loose tape! Everything inside just thrown in. Now I have to help her return it! which means go inside a Walmart store wait in the return line while 50 people are doing western union payments, no doubt!

I think she finally sees why when I purchase online, I purchase from Amazon. As they would never in a million years send out such a product. So Thank's Amazon! For showing us what real customer service is like!

Oh, and the heater was 90 cents cheaper on Amazon ;)

Posted on Dec 14, 2012 10:18:04 AM PST
You're welcome my son.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012 1:55:51 PM PST
I have zero complaints about the orders I have done on Walmart dot com. It sounds like a fluke to me.

Posted on Dec 14, 2012 4:58:10 PM PST
A2B says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Dec 14, 2012 5:00:55 PM PST
SLAYER says:
U R Welcome

Posted on Dec 14, 2012 5:04:00 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 10, 2013 7:07:23 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012 5:14:41 PM PST
I have multiple complaints from orders from walmart. Which is so odd to me...
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Gold Box forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Dec 14, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 14, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions