Customer Discussions > Robyn Carr forum

virgin river series

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-17 of 17 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 28, 2010 6:51:09 AM PDT
D. Logan says:
Does anyone have the exact order of these books - hate reading out of sequence and did this with one in this series but understand each is a complete story in itself but still like order.
Donna Logan, Maryland

Posted on May 2, 2010 5:55:28 AM PDT
N & J says:
Virgin River, Shelter Mountain, Whispering Rock and A Virgin River Christmas-Books 1 to 4 available at Amazon as a whole unit and at a great price.
Book 5 Second Chance Pass
Book 6 Temptation Ridge
Book 7 Paradise Valley
Book 8 Under the Christmas Tree (I haven't been able to find this to buy anywhere for my Kindle)
Book 9 Forbidden Falls
Book 10 Angels Peak
Book 11 Moonlight Road

There are others that tie in-The Grace Valley Series but I haven't read them yet.
Book 1 Deep in the Valley
Book 2 Just Over the Mountain
Book 3 Down by the River

Some of these are unavailable here in Australia-very sad! (Shop around is my tip)
Nancy

In reply to an earlier post on May 2, 2010 6:25:20 AM PDT
D. Logan says:
Thanks for putting these in order for me - I hadn't heard of "Under the Christmas Tree" hope I will be able to find it. I have all the ones you mentioned but that one and usually can figure out the order and seems like all the sons were covered but one so maybe the Christmas Tree book is his story.
Donna Logan
Severna Park, Md
PS If you would want any of the books you can't find - let me know and I will send you my copies.

In reply to an earlier post on May 4, 2010 11:56:18 AM PDT
Hi,
You will find "Under the Christmas Tree" in a novella titled "That Holiday Feeling" enjoy!

In reply to an earlier post on May 4, 2010 1:49:14 PM PDT
D. Logan says:
Thanks for the info on the Virgin River series book - will order immediately. Thanks again, Donna Logan, Severna Park, Maryland

In reply to an earlier post on May 4, 2010 6:18:58 PM PDT
N & J says:
Hi Donna,
"H-quin" (a romance website) has a free Robyn Carr book "Sheltering Hearts".

In reply to an earlier post on May 5, 2010 3:20:12 AM PDT
D. Logan says:
Thanks and as a new reader of Robyn Carr I am looking any and all by her.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 15, 2010 8:39:14 PM PDT
mYbks says:
Book 8 'Under the Christmas Tree' is part of a trilogy called, "That Holiday Feeling", with Debbie Macomber and another author. I saw that it was offered to kindle users.

Posted on Jul 12, 2011 8:22:07 PM PDT
The Virgin River Series and the Grace Valley are loosely connected. I loved the Grace Valley series...wish there were more of them..hint hint :)

Posted on Aug 21, 2011 10:39:40 PM PDT
ardis says:
Are "Bring Me Home for Christmas" due to be released on 10-27-11 and "Hidden Summit" due to be released on 12-27-11 (both Virgin River series books) going to be released for the Kindle on those dates? I see them available for pre-order but nothing listed for the Kindle. I sure hope they are. I am almost done with the 15 books available so far and I am really loving this series. I've also gotten my sister and cousin reading them and I know they will want the new books on Kindle too.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 4, 2012 5:00:08 PM PST
Thanks for posting the order of the series for me. I have only read the first four books and I am hooked on this series. I am on my way to order the new few! How did I miss this writer????

Posted on Jan 11, 2013 9:03:52 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Jan 14, 2013 5:13:19 AM PST]

Posted on Jan 16, 2013 3:48:49 AM PST
Actually there are currently 20 books in the Virgin River series and have read everyone one of them. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Them and would like more....I've also read the 3 books in the Grace Valley series and awaiting the next one....but GOOD NEWS, Robyn has come out with a Thunder Point Series that appears to start in 3-2013, I'm excited and can't wait...love her and Debbie MacComber.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 12, 2014 3:52:45 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 12, 2014 3:53:10 AM PDT
D. Worley says:
I Have also read all 20 of the virgin river series and loved every one of them and would love more of them as well

Posted on Mar 12, 2014 3:53:25 AM PDT
D. Worley says:
I Have also read all 20 of the virgin river series and loved every one of them and would love more of them as well

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 3, 2014 1:38:15 PM PDT
Betty Darden says:
Would it be imposing on you to give me the order in which these books should be read? I am enjoying the ones i have read so far. But find that i am at a lost concerning the order for those left in the series.
If you know of a quick way I can get them myself just let me know. Thanks in advance.

Posted on Aug 3, 2014 3:38:36 PM PDT
N & J says:
Hi Betty,

If you look further up on this page I have listed up top book 11 Moonlight Road and here are the following books in the Virgin River Series:-

Book 12 Midnight Confessions Midnight Kiss: Midnight Confessions\Midnight Surrender\Midnight Assignment (Virgin River Book 12)
Book 13 Promise Canyon Promise Canyon (Virgin River Book 13)
Book 14 Wild Man Creek Wild Man Creek (Virgin River Book 14)
Book 15 Harvest Moon Harvest Moon (Virgin River Book 15)
Book 16 Bring Me Home for Christmas Bring Me Home for Christmas (Virgin River Book 16)
Book 17 Hidden Summit Hidden Summit (Virgin River Book 17)
Book 18 Redwood Bend Redwood Bend (Virgin River Book 18)
Book 19 Sunrise Point Sunrise Point (Virgin River Book 19)
Book 20 My Kind of Christmas My Kind of Christmas (Virgin River Book 20)

That's the end of the Virgin River series but she has a new one and it's very good too and it's Thunder Point. Here are the books that have been released so far:-

Book 1 The Wanderer The Wanderer: Book 1 of Thunder Point series
Book 2 The Newcomer The Newcomer: Book 2 of Thunder Point series
Book 3 The Hero The Hero: Book 3 of Thunder Point series
Book 4 The Chance The Chance: Book 4 of Thunder Point series
Book 5 The Promise The Promise: Book 5 of Thunder Point series

Can I suggest that you Google "Robyn Carr" and add yourself to newsletter mailouts as this is where and when she lists her new publications.

Happy Reading

PS Another series that you might like is the Shelter Bay series by JoAnn Ross. Similar in that the characters appear again in following books every now and then.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Robyn Carr forum
Participants:  11
Total posts:  17
Initial post:  Apr 28, 2010
Latest post:  Aug 3, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

Search Customer Discussions