Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Customer Discussions > Robyn Carr forum

The Virgin River Series

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 36 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 3, 2010 11:56:24 AM PST
The Virgin River Series are wonderfrul books but my only question is will she do a book on the other brother. She did Aiden, Sean and Luke what about Patrick who is never home? Oh, yeah and the mom and George what will happen there as well.

Posted on Mar 13, 2010 7:28:40 PM PST
Kim Mcdonald says:
Does anyone know the order of the Virgin series books. I havre just gotten some of them and I don't know which one to start with.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 14, 2010 9:34:23 AM PDT
C. Alt says:
Start with Virgin River. Shelter Mountain is the second. Then check the publication dates. You should be able to put them in order.

Posted on May 2, 2010 5:55:48 AM PDT
N & J says:
Virgin River, Shelter Mountain, Whispering Rock and A Virgin River Christmas-Books 1 to 4 available at Amazon as a whole unit and at a great price.
Book 5 Second Chance Pass
Book 6 Temptation Ridge
Book 7 Paradise Valley
Book 8 Under the Christmas Tree (I haven't been able to find this to buy anywhere for my Kindle)
Book 9 Forbidden Falls
Book 10 Angels Peak
Book 11 Moonlight Road

There are others that tie in-The Grace Valley Series but I haven't read them yet.
Book 1 Deep in the Valley
Book 2 Just Over the Mountain
Book 3 Down by the River

Some of these are unavailable here in Australia-very sad! (Shop around is my tip)
Nancy

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 3, 2010 3:49:35 PM PDT
Raemar3356 says:
Check the Robyn Carr.com site. It lists the books by series in order. Love this series.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 7, 2010 6:04:57 PM PDT
Leanna Hiner says:
I don't recommend the grace river valley books, I love Virgin River but for some reason I couldn't finish a single book for grace river valley. Check out her website www.robyncarr.com you can find the titles for books in each series and new books that she has coming out.

Posted on Mar 6, 2011 2:31:34 PM PST
Pam from New Jersey.
I read all of the virgin river books. except for the last two newest ones. In the mean time i have read the grace valley trilogy and loved them and would recommend them highly.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 15, 2011 9:02:01 AM PDT
bethhelp says:
N & J

I had a hard time finding book 8 also. I found it in the book called 'That Holiday Feeling', written with Deb Macomber. That is available for the kindle.

bethhelp

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 15, 2011 1:37:27 PM PDT
N & J says:
Thank you Bethhelp. I'll have a look for it now.

In reply to an earlier post on May 2, 2011 6:55:59 PM PDT
Janice Gelb says:
I was able to find these through Melbourne libraries, mostly the Yarra City system.

In reply to an earlier post on May 2, 2011 8:35:39 PM PDT
KATHY BEREZ says:
Go to: Robincarr.com. she has all of books listed in order

In reply to an earlier post on May 3, 2011 10:35:16 AM PDT
Leanna Hiner says:
it is robyncarr.com she spells robin with a Y robyn

In reply to an earlier post on May 15, 2011 9:31:19 AM PDT
JoJo mama says:
"that Holiday Feeling" has " Under the Christmas tree" in it.

Posted on Aug 21, 2011 10:43:00 PM PDT
ardis says:
Are "Bring Me Home for Christmas" due to be released on 10-27-11 and "Hidden Summit" due to be released on 12-27-11 (both Virgin River series books) going to be released for the Kindle on those dates? I see them available for pre-order but nothing listed for the Kindle. I sure hope they are. I am almost done with the 15 books available so far and I am really loving this series. I've also gotten my sister and cousin reading them and I know they will want the new books on Kindle too.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 24, 2011 12:31:11 AM PDT
Start with "Virgin River" If you get a new paperback, the list will be on the inside cover

Posted on Mar 7, 2012 9:44:26 AM PST
I love the Virgin River series. I just finished Redwood Bend. Can't wait for Sunrise Point. I also have the Grace Valley trilogy. They are all on my "keeper " shelves.

In reply to an earlier post on May 2, 2012 11:46:30 AM PDT
Yes! If u go to end of the book on your KIndle, google to the very last page. At the bottom u will see more by the author or something like that. It should state this is book 1,2,3,etc of 19 books. If u highlight that comment it list all of the books in the series. I waiting on a new kindle and trying to navigate though my I pad through amazon is giving me a headache. I can't find the. Next book. Good luck. Shop through your kindle, it's much easier.

Posted on May 11, 2012 8:25:19 AM PDT
Merrci says:
Where is the audio version of Sunrise Point? I love listening to Therese Plummer narrating this wonderful series!

In reply to an earlier post on May 11, 2012 4:41:42 PM PDT
http://fictiondb.com/author/robyn-carr~series~a-virgin-river-novel~19...

Posted on May 28, 2012 1:18:46 PM PDT
pestra2bugu says:
I just started reading this series & I love it. Here's a little help for anyone who owns a kindle & wants to find the correct order of books in a series. Highlight the book on your kindle (or open it) & click on "product description" or "book description". That will take you to the book description in the kindle store. Somewhere in the book description (sometimes at the top, sometimes way down at the bottom under some reviews) you will find "Book Extras". Under that you will find the number of books in the series. For Redwood Bend it said "20 books in series". When I clicked again it said "This is book 18 of 20 of the series Virgin River". Then I clicked on "Show More" and it listed all 20 of the books in order. For some reason the process is slightly different depending on the version of kindle you own. My daughter has one version & I have another which is how I know it shows up differently. In her version, I can then just click on the name of the next book & go right to it's product page & in my version I can't do that. But either way, it's a quick & easy way to get info when you get hooked by a new series. Happy Reading, everyone!

In reply to an earlier post on May 28, 2012 2:10:51 PM PDT
Thank you so much for the book listing. I wanted to read more of the Virgin River series, but I did not want to read the story line of Vanni and Paul because I don't like the fact that he wanted his best friend's wife and then his best friend conveniently "goes away". Now I know which book that is and I can skip it. Whenever I come to their part in a book I don't read it, but it'd be a little hard to do in an entire book about them. I had a feeling book 5 would be about them, but I wasn't sure since the 4th book actually happens before the 3rd book. Confusing!

Posted on Jun 1, 2012 9:36:19 AM PDT
I loved Vanni and Paul!! Although Paul had feelings for Vanni, he NEVER acted on them since he also loved her husband.

Posted on Aug 30, 2012 4:57:53 PM PDT
I need more Grace Valley so love Virgin River, but Grace Valley was very good.

Posted on Jan 23, 2013 6:41:21 PM PST
Just started VR series. LOVE them! Now there are 20 in the series. woo hoo.

Posted on May 20, 2013 8:38:24 AM PDT
BJP says:
What book series is comparable to the Virgin River series? I love them, but am running out of titles...
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Robyn Carr forum
Participants:  28
Total posts:  36
Initial post:  Mar 3, 2010
Latest post:  Jun 13, 2015

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 9 customers

Search Customer Discussions