Customer Discussions > Sylvia Day forum

Dream Guardians, book 3?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 8, 2012 7:46:13 AM PDT
galleygirl says:
What happens to Stacey, Connor, Aidan and Lyssa??? Is there a short story in one of the compilations that ties things up? I feel so disappointed. :(

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 8, 2012 9:51:25 AM PDT
Based on what I readon the author's web site, she had an issue with the publishing house, and thus books 3 and 4 are on hold. Sad to say that we re all left hanging.

Posted on Oct 14, 2012 2:13:59 PM PDT
I was really hoping for another book or two! I hope she gets things figured out as I love these two books and I want more!!!!

Posted on Jul 16, 2013 4:03:55 PM PDT
karen carter says:
HURRY UP I AM DYING FOR BOOK 3 AND 4

Posted on Aug 8, 2013 4:46:17 AM PDT
What happens to Stacey, Connor, Aidan and Lyssa? I would love to continue to read about them but not in short story I just can't handle the suspence on having to wait. But Yes Ms. Day let's have More please. I really enjoy reading your books.. The Crossfire were Amazing and can't wait for you to come on with book 4.. Need me some more Gedion Cross...

Posted on Nov 6, 2013 10:49:42 AM PST
I was just about to buy the 2 books currently listed in this series, but I'll be removing them from my cart now ... I hate being left hanging *sigh*

Hope to see this settled soon, I'm running out of things to read :)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Sylvia Day forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Oct 8, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 6, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 7 customers

Search Customer Discussions