100 Sci-Fi & Fantasy Shop Costumes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Beauty Videos Introducing Handmade New Kitchen Scale from AmazonBasics Amazon Gift Card Offer redoaks redoaks redoaks  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Now Learn more
Customer Discussions > Sylvia Day forum

a lush kiss of surrender

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-16 of 16 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 26, 2012 6:49:04 AM PST
jampotz says:
does anyone know when or if lush is coming out? or if its already out? i cant find any info about it on her except at the end of a dark kiss of rapture

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 22, 2012 11:12:10 PM PST
EsaLoca says:
It comes out Feb 5, 2013! I'm super excited to read the continuation of Raze and Kim's story!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 7, 2013 1:14:42 PM PST
Opie's girl says:
Sylvia's web site now says it will be out Feb, 15th.

Posted on Feb 12, 2013 7:21:42 PM PST
L. Beasley says:
Why is it not available for preorder

Posted on Feb 12, 2013 7:21:44 PM PST
L. Beasley says:
Why is it not available for preorder

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 13, 2013 4:41:24 AM PST
Feb 15, 2013...then there is another one called A Taste of Seduction after that coming out on August 1, 2013.

Posted on Feb 16, 2013 12:36:25 PM PST
L. Trigueros says:
Where can I find it? It's after 2/15 and cannot find it anywhere :(

Posted on Feb 21, 2013 5:23:05 AM PST
It is Feb 20th and I still cannot find this anywhere on here :( Does anyone know when it is going to be available for download?
Also I thought A Taste of Seduction was suppose to come out along with it? Where is that one?

Posted on Feb 21, 2013 10:37:35 AM PST
Lush Kiss of Surrender the self-published novella has been delayed by production deadlines for Entwined with You. A new release date will be announced shortly. found it on her website.

Posted on Jun 2, 2013 9:14:34 PM PDT
How Long Until Its Released?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 4, 2013 7:12:10 PM PDT
EsaLoca says:
I am hoping she provides a new release date now that Entwined with You was just released today! *fingers crossed*

Posted on Aug 9, 2013 12:34:42 AM PDT
I have been looking for this book and it seems she's still not released it, 5 months after original release date. Very annoying and disappointing particularly as the book preceding this, dark kiss of rapture, was released in 2011!!! I'm not going to wait around for two years each time for the next book.....

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2013 7:03:52 PM PST
sherry says:
I just finished A Dark Kiss of Rapture and got ready to get A LUSH OF SURRENDER to finish finding out what happens to Raze and Kim. I can't find the book anywhere how can I get it for my e-reader?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2013 10:07:58 PM PST
EsaLoca says:
Hi Sherry! A Lush Kiss of Surrender hasn't been released yet and there is no new information on Sylvia's website as to when it will happen. Quite a few delays in most of her books in diff series.

Posted on Feb 20, 2014 7:11:03 PM PST
Looks to me like Sylvia Day is suffering from a Writer's Block - there's no indication on her website when Lush Kiss of Surrender will be launched - so I just signed up for her newsletter. Hopefully sometime soon!

Posted on Sep 2, 2015 12:33:19 AM PDT
There is nothing I hate more than reading a book in a series and finding no continuation. Sylvia, I love your writing but where is A Lush Kiss of Surrender??? This is the most frustrating thing to an aspiring writer. It's why I won't put anything out there until I know it will be finished. Don't tease your readers!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Sylvia Day forum
Participants:  12
Total posts:  16
Initial post:  Nov 26, 2012
Latest post:  Sep 2, 2015

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 7 customers

Search Customer Discussions