Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Jim Collins forum

Going Kindle?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 15, 2009 2:36:59 PM PST
R. Kawmi says:
Just thought I would chirp in with a question on whether Mr. Collins books will be available in the Kindle store any time soon. hoping to buy them but would rather get them on the Kindle...

Posted on Dec 23, 2009 10:49:33 PM PST
Anand S. says:
Yes, I would also like to buy his books through kindle. Will that be available anytime soon. My first purchase would be Built to Last.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 7, 2010 10:26:03 AM PST
Simon Prince says:
Agreed. What is taking so long?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 9, 2010 11:46:59 AM PST
I strongly agree. It's a shame that so wonderful books of this author are not in Kindle format. Please do so ASAP!!!!!!!!!! Maria Lima

Posted on May 12, 2010 5:41:43 AM PDT
D. Meese says:
Let's be clear. No person writing in the field of change management and seeking to make companies great can be taken seriously if their materials are only available on 20+ year old media. There is a serious disconnect between what is said and what is done.

Posted on Jun 26, 2010 11:38:36 AM PDT
Richard M says:
The lack of Kindle version cost you a sale today. I'll just stick to articles and the reviews on the book and you have now lost money on your lack of Kindle availability. Who knows how many other sales you've lost due to lack of up-to-date media. How disappointing from such a good author.

Posted on Jul 30, 2010 3:58:56 PM PDT
Agreed. I don't buy paper anymore.

Posted on Dec 29, 2010 9:30:05 AM PST
I see that this discussion took place mainly in December of '09. Here we are in '10 and still these titles are not available in a digital format? I can only imagine that this has cost you MANY sales, not just the one mentioned a year ago in this post and the one you lost from me today. I'm sitting in a hospital waiting room and intended to use this time to catch up on suggested reading. It would be nice if I went online and purchased the hardcover and paid yet another company to ship it to me to read at a later date, however, being an entreprenuer, I don't know when the next time I'll have two uninterrupted hours will be. My reading today will not be yours. How sad.

Posted on Feb 1, 2011 3:56:39 AM PST
I like the books. Give us kindle. At least a reply... What is this page even here for?

Posted on Feb 8, 2011 10:01:44 AM PST
Ray Khan says:
This is a joke! I just invested recently in a new Kindle, and now find I can't download this book.
Get with it Amazon! You touted this device, and now I want to buy something I find it is useless,
not what you claimed it would be, which is supposedly useful.

What is the point of a kindle if I can't use it for its intended purpose??

Posted on Feb 25, 2011 12:28:34 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 25, 2011 12:29:11 PM PST
Tyler Knight says:
Wow, still can't believe its not available. Why some companies make the leap to Kindle...and others don't?

I dont think its Amazon btw, its the publisher. Its not available for epub either.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 25, 2013 2:33:03 PM PDT
JL says:
Amen
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Jim Collins forum
Participants:  12
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  Dec 15, 2009
Latest post:  Mar 25, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 6 customers

Search Customer Discussions