Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Voyage Entertainment Collectibles Shop Now HTL
Customer Discussions > Richelle Mead forum

vampire academy movie???

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 23, 2010 3:19:18 PM PST
S. Smith says:
will there ever be a vampire academy tv series or movie? and if there is when would there be auditions?

Posted on Feb 26, 2010 1:29:34 PM PST
Mary Leonard says:
i would like to know if there is going to be movies and when are they comeing out?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 2, 2010 7:36:00 AM PST
me too ive read all the books that are out and i would like to it as a movie

Posted on Mar 9, 2010 9:52:07 PM PST
A movie would be amazing!! I hope they start making movies too. Not a series. I hate when they do that. A movie would be better for this series.

Posted on Mar 22, 2010 1:06:42 PM PDT
S. Ryke says:
I really hope they make a movie it'd be amazing <3 <3 <3.

Posted on Aug 8, 2010 9:13:56 PM PDT
The movie rights for the series were purchased in July. The producers are currently looking for studio to take on the films. There's an official VA group for the movie(s). Just look it up on facebook.

Posted on Sep 10, 2011 9:52:35 PM PDT
Inky says:
Hopefully they begin to find a studio whom will take the Va series on like they did with the twilight series. I think Va would make just as much money if not more due to its more conflict and most angst then twilight was. I also hope if there is a movie they pick the right actors for the characters. Ive seen many character choice slideshows on youtube and I must say some of the choices are horrible... I would primarly like to see Rose hathway played by either sophia bush or Briana Evigan also i think the perfect demitri would be steven straight with long hair... The rest is it depends on features and such .

Posted on Dec 7, 2011 6:42:11 AM PST
Damn, i hope this is much better then Twilight movies, and i hope they are not going to leave anything out from the books... I't is a Great novel/series books and i would not mind if steven straight plays Demitri, he is perfect for the roll, with long hair as well. I agree to the choices for Rose Hathway - cool bananas...

Posted on Jan 27, 2012 10:45:32 AM PST
i love the books and would love to see movies made from books

Posted on Feb 11, 2012 6:56:04 PM PST
Good to someone from school make it.

Posted on Feb 10, 2013 5:13:47 PM PST
Jessica says:
Theres confirmation that a movie is being made and released on Feb 14th 2014.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Richelle Mead forum
Participants:  11
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  Jan 23, 2010
Latest post:  Feb 10, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 7 customers

Search Customer Discussions