Customer Discussions > Michael Connelly forum

Connelly and LA

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 10, 2011 8:01:12 PM PDT
Has anyone compiled a list of restaurants, bars, and unique locations mentioned in Connelly's books to create a Haller and Bosch Guide to LA?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2011 11:38:27 AM PDT
No, but that is succh a good idea. I have learned so much about L.A. from Connelly's books. Why don't you do it, Mr. Hollinger.

Posted on Oct 31, 2011 9:25:28 PM PDT
Tuli Reno says:
I've been to a few of the places he mentions in the books: Angels Flight, the Bradbury Building, the new police HQ, Union Station, Echo Lake to see the Lady. I would love to see a list like you're suggesting.

Posted on Dec 14, 2011 4:58:51 PM PST
Century20 says:
I hope Michael read this. I like to read Harry as third person and not as himself like in "I" in one of the book.

Posted on Apr 10, 2012 7:57:35 PM PDT
J. Seidel says:
On Michael Connelly's website (not the Amazon author page), he has a photo gallery of lots of the real locations from his novels. I just went through them and it is terrific to put real images with the places he has mentioned! Each photo has a short excerpt that mentions the place.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 10, 2012 8:03:46 PM PDT
Tuli Reno says:
Thanks for the reminder. I had seen that page a while ago. I may use it for my next visit to LA.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 10, 2012 8:06:45 PM PDT
J. Seidel says:
Just remember to watch your back and don't go after dark! LOL! ;-)

Posted on Dec 5, 2013 6:48:30 PM PST
Amazon is making Bosch. Check it out: http://www.michaelconnelly.com/extras/bosch-tv/
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Michael Connelly forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Oct 10, 2011
Latest post:  Dec 5, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

Search Customer Discussions