Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Deradoorian $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Gear Up for Football STEM Toys & Games
Customer Discussions > Holiday Toy List

Is the INNOTAB 2 a money worthy toy for my 7 yo daughter & 4 yo son?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 5, 2012 10:03:59 PM PST
Any reviews and or comment, opinions about the Innotab 2 toy for this season? Is it sturdy? Is it worth the money for the amount of time my child will play with it? Any suggestions are Greatly appreciated! Thank you! Heidi J

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 9:26:49 AM PST
I would also like hear what people have to say about this. I have a 3yr old granddaughter that I am thinking about getting this for. Although I'm looking at the Innotab 2 S for her. I think the only difference is that the one I'm looking at is WiFi cap. Any comments would be great!

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 10:42:58 AM PST
I don't know if this will help you but my 5yr old and 4 yr old have had their Innotabs for all most a year and they really like them. I also like to see what they are playing and how well they are doing. I have found them great for traveling in the car or on a plane. My kids just really like them. There is a couple of down sides, they do go through batteries, so I would suggest getting rechargeable ones and get an extra set of them just so you always have batteries ready to go. The other down side is they don't seem to respond real quick. I would like a faster response time when you click on an icon but it doesn't seem to bug my kids. My kids are not the easiest on things but they are still working after all most a year of being dropped.
Hope this helps you some.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 12:08:52 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 6, 2012 12:14:00 PM PST
R. Smith says:
I think that purchasing a product that these children will very quickly grow out of is not a good investment. I chose to get my daughter a Kindle fire at age 4 and the reading, learning games, and activities are wonderful because unlike innotab, many apps are free and it comes with parental controls. The greatest thing is that as a child outgrows an app, there are tons of age appropriate apps that can replace them without having to replace the main item. Why not give them the ability to utilize real technology at their age, my daughter is special needs and had no problem mastering the use of a kindle fire. We often use the kindle to read and as you know the variety of items available in that format are wonderful. Often I like to send her surprises, books or apps, when she has done a great job. I hope this helps.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Holiday Toy List
Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Nov 5, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 6, 2012