Here ya go (credit: wikipedia):
Mitch Rapp Series
Mitch Rapp, as portrayed by the author, is an under-cover CIA counter-terrorism agent. The primary focus of the character is thwarting Middle Eastern terrorist attacks on the United States and he is presented as an aggressive operative who is willing to take measures that are more extreme than might be considered commonly acceptable. His constant frustration with procedures and red tape are a major theme throughout the entire series. Profanity and adult themes are common, so the series is recommended for mature audiences.
0. Term Limits (1997) - ISBN 0-671-02317-9 - Not part of Mitch Rapp series but a good foundation, as it contains some of the characters from the Mitch Rapp series that you will see again [Rapp himself does not appear yet] - a great story tho, one of my favorites!)
1. American Assassin (2010) -- ISBN 978-1416595182 - A prequel... Many agree you should read this book first, it takes readers all the way back to the beginning of the Mitch Rapp storyline and how it all began... (unfortunately, this book has the worst editing, fraught with many errors, but the early books are much better. So, don't skip any.)
2. Kill Shot (Feb 7, 2012, was delayed due to illness) -- ISBN 978-1416595205 - Another prequel... "another nail-biting political thriller that follows the young Mitch Rapp on a deadly mission to hunt down the men responsible for the Pan Am Lockerbie terrorist attack"
3. Transfer of Power (1999) - ISBN 0-671-02319-5 - (Unabridged Audiobook Narrated By Nick Sullivan Also Available)
4. The Third Option (2000) - ISBN 0-671-04731-0 - (Unabridged Audiobook Narrated By Nick Sullivan Also Available)
5. Separation of Power (2001) - ISBN 0671047337 - (Unabridged Audiobook Narrated By Ken Kliban Also Available)
6. Executive Power (2002) - ISBN 0-7434-5395-6 - (Unabridged Audiobook Narrated By George Guidall Also Available)
7. Memorial Day (2004) - ISBN 0-7434-5397-2 - (Unabridged Audiobook Narrated By George Guidall Also Available)
8. Consent to Kill (2005) - ISBN 0-7432-7036-3 - (Unabridged Audiobook Narrated By George Guidall Also Available)
9. Act of Treason (2006) - ISBN 0-7432-7037-1 - (Unabridged Audiobook Narrated By George Guidall Also Available)
10. Protect and Defend (2007) - ISBN 978-0743270410 - (Unabridged Audiobook Narrated By George Guidall Also Available)
11. Extreme Measures (2008) - ISBN 978-1416599395 - (Unabridged Audiobook Narrated By George Guidall Also Available)
12. Pursuit of Honor (2009) - ISBN 978-1416595168
13. The Last Man (November 13, 2012) - ISBN 978-1416595212 (I think this might be my favorite Rapp book !!)
14. The Survivor (Oct 8, 2013) - ISBN 978-1476726663 (Updated 9/5/2013: Amazon previously showed a release date as Oct 1, 2020 with ASIN: B00BSBR7RY however, a couple days ago, they canceled my order saying release is indefinite <**be sure to see below for update from publisher>
15. Untitled (May 6, 2014) - ASIN: B008J2BUIM (Kindle ed., co-authored with Brian Haig, I don't know what to think about this one yet, either.) <** See below>
Visit Vince's own website: http://www.vinceflynn.com
** Vince News 7/25/2013 (quoted from his website, above):
Statement On Vince Flynn's, "The Survivor"
Thursday, July 25, 2013
First, let me thank you on behalf of everyone here at Simon & Schuster for all of your wonderful, heart-felt and heartwarming notes of condolence concerning Vince's death last month. They will all be shared with his family and I know they will be touched.
I also want to keep you fully informed about the status of Vince's unpublished work as he would most certainly want you to have this information.
The Survivor, Vince Flynn's planned release this fall, is being postponed indefinitely. Vince had not yet completed the manuscript at the time of his passing last month. The reason it is "postponed indefinitely" as opposed to "canceled" is because it is too soon to know how much of the book was written or if Vince had plans or provisions in place in the event that he could not complete the book. As for Vince's collaboration with Brian Haig, while it is still available for preorder, for the same reasons above, we ask for your patience concerning its publication.
We will absolutely keep you updated and again, many, many thanks for standing by Vince not only through the best parts of his life but through the hardest.
Senior Vice President, Editor-In-Chief
Emily Bestler Books, an imprint of
Atria Books at Simon & Schuster
====== Sorry, tough to follow preceding with this, but... for those interested... =======
*** Note: I LOVE reading the Mitch Rapp series by Vince Flynn, but when I have caught up and am looking for a similar kind of series, I recommend checking out the Lee Child series of "Jack Reacher" books. For those interested, look here for the list of his books: http://www.amazon.com/Childs-Jack-Reacher-Novels-Order/lm/R253VUI6ZR4CBU