Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro STEM
Customer Discussions > Sarah Young forum

Just saying thank you for listening to God's voice and writing the Jesus Calling

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 29, 2011 6:24:09 AM PST
Karlee says:
Hi Sarah - I just want to thank you for the amazing 365 devotional book "Jesus Calling" Enjoying Peace in His Presence - a friend gave it to me on my birthday - Oct. 25th. I have since purchased 4 books and given them to my friends and family - God bless you for listening to His still small voice - and also honoring your Mom by writing such a book. You have blessed all beyond measure with your annoited words.

Posted on Jan 16, 2012 12:51:04 PM PST
Dee White says:
Jesus Calling: Enjoying Peace in His Presence This book is an absolute blessing and an answer to a prayer of my heart. I was reared by a mother who read God Calling every morning and I knew there was another level to reach in relationship to the Lord. Thank you, sister, for this incredible book. It is loaded on my Kindle and is with me everywhere. I read ahead, reread first sentences of lots of them for inspiration, read the ones for the birthdays of my loved ones, etc. I Love this Devotional. May God's blessings come to you and your husband as you continue to do work for the kingdom.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Sarah Young forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Nov 29, 2011
Latest post:  Jan 16, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions