Customer Discussions > Jeff Kinney forum

why won't he put the books on kindle???

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-21 of 21 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 3, 2010 4:39:52 PM PDT
i want to see the books on kindle but jeff won't put them on kindle

Posted on Nov 27, 2010 8:09:47 PM PST
my 10 year old son is an avid reader. the wimpy kid books are his absolute favorite books. i just purchased a kindle and also the sharper images literati and i have searched and searched and these books are unavailable on ebooks. how come? this is a real bumber. hopefully they become available soon if there are enough requests to keep our young children reading in one way or another..

Posted on Nov 30, 2010 11:23:00 AM PST
My sons would download all the Wimpy Kids books if they were available on Kindle. They love to take their Kindles on trips and we download new books before we go. This really gets them excited about reading.

Posted on Dec 2, 2010 6:15:12 PM PST
Jackie Jones says:
My 7 year old loves these books also
They have him very excited about reading
we read together every night, he reads wimpy kid books, I read my books on kindle

he's bummed I can't get him a wimpy kid book on kindle.

Posted on Dec 7, 2010 6:22:10 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 7, 2010 6:22:31 PM PST
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE put these books on kindle. I would buy all of them, and the hardback books, too.

Posted on Dec 9, 2010 1:40:06 PM PST
A. Barco says:
Please put these on Kindle! I would buy all of them for my nephews Kindle!!!

Posted on Dec 16, 2010 6:49:50 PM PST
LambertPix says:
It turns out that *my* nephew wants to see these books on Kindle, too. Let's get with the program.

Posted on Jan 8, 2011 11:39:04 AM PST
Reader says:
My son would like to read his latest book but since he now only reads on his kindle he couldn't download it. He even downloads most of his paperback required reading from school he loves his kindle so please offer your books on the kindle so he may finish the series.

Posted on Jan 31, 2011 5:53:12 PM PST
Shilom says:
I just pre-ordered the newest book for my son and saw that it was also available for Kindle :)

Posted on Aug 8, 2011 6:54:56 AM PDT
Thanks for not putting these books on kindle. Soon our children won't know what a printed book is. I'm in the printing industry and we're dying here. Everyday people are loosing their jobs and plants are closing. With responsible cutting and growing of our forests we are more than replacing the trees that we use for paper so that claim can no longer be argued. There's nothing like reading a good book.

Posted on Nov 30, 2011 3:50:44 PM PST
Please put all of your books on Kindle. My kids both would love it. Please, please, please.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2011 12:49:38 PM PST
I understand his books are available on the Nook. If that is true having book available to the Kindle would not make any difference.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 24, 2011 6:46:21 AM PST
I just checked the nook site...no diary of a wimpy kid

Posted on Dec 24, 2011 6:47:51 AM PST
PLEASE release Diary of a Wimpy Kid series as Kindle. My son will download the entire series (with my permission) to his Christmas Kindle Fire.

Posted on Dec 28, 2011 4:43:18 AM PST
Nancyinma says:
I just gave my granddaughter the Nook for Christmas. Her first book request was one of the wimpy kid books. She was so disappointed and I feel like I hit a wall.

Posted on Mar 27, 2012 12:17:00 AM PDT
I am a teacher and I want the books to be in kindle format making it easier for them to see and interact with. I have a touchscreen TV, and the vocabulary will be able to pop up when I touch the screen and drag the highlighter across the word. Please put your books on kindle. If it's the money you want, this will increase your sales.

Posted on Jul 20, 2012 6:53:46 AM PDT
Terry Easter says:
My 12yr old daughter loves the Wimpy Kid books - she loves reading but hates the books supposedly suited to her, i.e. teen romance or vampire stories! As she adores her new Kindle, we really need the series in Kindle format. She has the paper ones, but wants the ebooks too

Posted on Aug 11, 2012 2:12:54 PM PDT
I just got my 9 year old grandson a kindle for his birthday and the first thing he ask me was to show him how to buy wimpy kids he loves the books and has a lot of the paper ones but now he wants them on his kindle please put your books out for ereaders

Posted on Oct 10, 2012 11:12:32 PM PDT
Earl B. says:
If he continues to refuse to have his books on Kindle, he will soon regret it. Some genius individuals would be able to convert their Wimpy Kids paperbacks and share them for free; and Jeff won't earn anything from that.

Posted on Apr 22, 2013 12:33:09 AM PDT
C. Ritter says:
I have a Nook and a Kindle and while I am bummed that the books are not available for Kindle, they are available in Nook format

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 29, 2013 2:22:14 AM PDT
They are available on kindle.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Jeff Kinney forum
Participants:  20
Total posts:  21
Initial post:  Oct 3, 2010
Latest post:  Sep 29, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

Search Customer Discussions