Customer Discussions > Karen Traviss forum

Republic commando/clone chronology

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 4, 2010 11:25:08 PM PDT
Tyrone D says:
I was reading Rise of Darth Vader when I remembered the Order 66 book. Ive come across the 501st books and the Republic Commando series. Does anyone know the appropraite order/chronology to read these books in> I tried checking the publishing dates but understand that book series, ESPECIALLY STAR WARS certainly arent published in the order they occure in timeline. Thanks in advance for the feedback

Posted on Oct 4, 2010 11:31:23 PM PDT
Tyrone D says:
Did little more research, found the answer to my own question. Im posting link in case other may have questions as well

http://www.karentraviss.com/html/starwars.htm

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 16, 2010 2:25:51 PM PDT
B. Butler says:
There's a web site that lists books in chronological order. It's fantasticfiction.com.
I haven't checked it for Karen Traviss, but have checked it for other authors and it seems to be very reliable.

Posted on Oct 16, 2010 2:29:57 PM PDT
B. Butler says:
The order I have them in is: 1) Hard Contact; 2) Triple Zero; 3) True Colors; 4) Order 66; 5) 501st. That's the order they are in the timeline.

Posted on Jul 7, 2014 11:11:45 AM PDT
MikeTP says:
Now that Disney has the rights and the clone Wars TV series is over is there any chance Ms. traviss can finish her storyline?

Posted on Sep 26, 2014 11:00:42 PM PDT
Chris M. says:
Anyone hear anything about life after 501st?

It ended rather abruptly; I'd really like to find out what happened to Omega and Delta squads.

Its a shame, no one seems to want to give the Republic Commandos a sequel. The game for Xbox was actually REALLY good, but it never got a sequel.

I could not care less about Anakin or Obi Wan in the clone wars. Its the CLONE wars, and these books were a really interesting take on the most crucial participants.

Oh well.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2014 12:44:25 AM PST
Erik Vaughn says:
She's said that she won't be working in Star Wars ever again. :(
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Karen Traviss forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Oct 4, 2010
Latest post:  Nov 13, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions