Has anyone had an issue with this? Bought the B60 today. Primed it, while priming it blew a circuit in my kitchen, couldn't believe it! Plugged it in in another room, worked fine but it still dimmed the lights in there! Has anyone else had these issues or do I just need to re-wire my house? Only sort of kidding! The house was built in 1997 so I'm fairly certain the wiring is okay...thanks in advance!
A gfci doesn't trip for shorts or overload. What is probably happening is water or condensation has gotten into the electrical.