Return to the question
Question
Is there any power strip that has a similar timer mechanism? I liked the ability to turn it on for a set amount of time but need it on a power strip The power point that I using is behind a table. I want a power strip that I can keep on the desk - but I want to be able to set the power strip to turn off in a set amount of time. I can get a power strip with a timer but all I found were one's that let me set a time to turn it off as in turn off at 6:00 pm. I want to be able to say "turn off power strip in 1 hour"
Answer
I don't know of a power strip that includes a timer, but why not plug a power strip into the Conserve Socket to achieve that purpose?
Comments (1)
Shabnam Sarup said on January 7, 2013   Report abuse
The power point that I using is behind a table. I want a power strip that I can keep on the desk - but I want to be able to set the power strip to turn off in a set amount of time. I can get a power strip with a timer but all I found were one's that let me set a time to turn it off as in turn off at 6:00 pm. I want to be able to say "turn off power strip in 1 hour"
‹ Previous   1   Next ›