About Amazon Prime
Get the details on shipping speed--and see how to use Prime when you need a shipping upgrade. See what locations and products qualify for Prime, and learn more about ordering and delivery.
Receive all the benefits of Amazon Prime including FREE Two-Day shipping for eligible purchases, free access to Amazon Instant Video, and the ability to borrow books from the Kindle Owners' Lending Library for $79 a year.
The benefits include:
- FREE Two-Day Shipping on eligible items.
Note: If the item you're ordering is out of stock or unavailable to ship, we'll get it to you two days after it's back in stock. Remember to check the cut-off time shown on the detail page. Items are delivered every day but Sunday, and orders over $1300 may require a signature.
- FREE Standard Shipping on eligible items.
- FREE No Rush Shipping (typical delivery one week after placing an order).
Note: You may receive promotional credit for selecting No-Rush Shipping. Credit will be automatically applied to your Amazon.com account once the first package from a No-Rush Shipping-eligible order ships. You'll receive an e-mail as soon as the credit is available. You may select No-Rush Shipping as many times as it's offered to you, but you won't be eligible for the credit if you cancel your No-Rush Shipping order or return items from it.
- Shipping Upgrades to expedite delivery.
- Free Prime Instant Video access for paid or free trial members in the U.S. and Puerto Rico.
Note: Instant Video isn't available to customers receiving free Amazon Prime shipping benefits through Amazon Student, Amazon Mom, or as guests of another membership.
- Kindle Owners' Lending Library access to members in the U.S. For more information, go to
Kindle Owners' Lending Library.
Note: Customers in a paid membership, free trial or receiving a free month of Prime benefits with a Kindle Fire activation are eligible. The Kindle device must be associated with the Prime account that's eligible for the benefit.
- Amazon Prime isn't available for customers who purchase products for the purpose of resale or use Amazon Prime to ship products to their customers or potential customers.