Amazon Prime and Free Shipping
What is Amazon Prime and how do I sign up?
Signing up for Amazon Prime is easy! Just visit the Amazon Prime Sign-Up page to learn more and join. Amazon Prime is a membership program that gives you and your family "all-you-can-eat" fast shipping for eligible purchases. For the annual membership fee of $79, you will enjoy:
- Free Two-Day Shipping on more than one million in-stock items sold or shipped by Amazon.com.
- Upgrades to One-Day Shipping for as low as $2.99 per item (varies by item size and weight).
- Order as late as 6:30 p.m. ET and still get it tomorrow.
- Free Standard Shipping for eligible items shipped to P.O. boxes in the continental United States and APO/FPO addresses with U.S. zip codes (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. territories, possessions and protectorates).
For more details about Amazon Prime membership, please read the Amazon Prime Help page.
How do I take advantage of free shipping?
- Place more than $35 worth of eligible Amazon.com products in your Shopping Cart.* (Eligible items are indicated as such on their product detail pages.)
- Proceed to checkout.
- Ship your items to a single U.S. address.
- Select FREE Shipping as your shipping speed.
- Select "Group my items into as few shipments as possible" as your shipping preference.
- Place your order, and enjoy the free shipping!**
For more details, please visit our Order with Free Shipping by Amazon Help page.
* If you qualify for free shipping but your order also contains one or more ineligible items, you'll be charged shipping fees for those ineligible items.
** Canceling items, combining orders, or changing your shipping address, speed, or preference might affect your order's eligibility for free shipping.