Improve Your Recommendations
Visit this page to learn how Amazon.com compares your activity on our site with that of other customers, and uses this comparison to recommend other items that may interest you.
You can refine your recommendations by rating items or adjusting your collection ratings.
To rate, or update a product rating:
Improve Your Recommendations or click
Fix this recommendation next to recommended items on most product home.
Do one of the following:
- To rate or update a product rating:
- Choose a rating of 1-5 stars or chose to leave the product unrated. The ratings you submit are private and are never shared with other Amazon.com customers, nor does it affect the average customer review for the item. These ratings are used solely by our recommendations service to provide you the most accurate recommendations possible.
- To exclude certain purchases from being considered in your Recommendations:
Don't use for recommendations next to the purchased item or select This was a gift.
If you're a new customer, go to
to get instant product recommendations by telling us things you like.
- If you're unsure why we're recommending a particular item, click
Why Recommended beneath an item in
Your Recommendations. We'll tell you which of your previous ratings, likes or purchases influenced our suggestion, so you can then revise your ratings, likes or exclude those purchases if necessary.
- You can also tell us about item you like, but didn't purchase on Amazon.com. Locate the item on Amazon.com and write a review and add a
rating. We'll use that rating in our Recommendations system.