View and Search Orders
In the Manage Orders tool, you can use Search to find orders by the following options:
- Date Range
- Buyer E-mail
- Listing ID
- Your Merchant SKU
- Order ID
- Fulfilled By
- Product Name
- Order Status
- Sales Channel (This option is available only if you sell through multiple Amazon sales channels, including Fulfillment by Amazon and Amazon Webstore, or if you use Checkout by Amazon.)
Your current settings are displayed below the Search bar:
- To save a search that you want to use regularly, check "Make this my default order view," below the search settings.
- To remove a saved search, click "Clear all filters."
- To replace a saved search, perform the search you want and then check the box on the results page.
To find orders using basic Search, follow these steps:
- Select the criteria by which you want to search from the first Search drop-down menu in the upper left corner.
- Depending on your selection in Step 1, either select a value from the drop-down menu or enter a keyword search term.
Important: Order IDs must be entered in the format 000-1234567-1234567. Otherwise you will receive an "Order ID not found" error message.
- If searching by Buyer E-mail, Listing ID, Your Merchant SKU, Product Name, Fulfilled By, Order Status, or Sales Channel, select a date range from the third drop-down menu.
This third menu is not available for Order ID.
- Click Search to submit your request.
Use Advanced Search to access more complex search options:
- Click the Advanced Search link, next to the "Search" button.
- In the Search area, select the type of order information you want to use from the drop-down menu, and then enter the exact search criteria in the keyword box.
Important: Order IDs must be entered in the format 000-1234567-1234567. Otherwise, you will receive an "Order ID not found" error message.
- You can further refine your results by adding one or all of the following criteria:
- Order Placed: Select "Pre-selected" or "Exact dates" and then choose a pre-formatted date range or custom date range, respectively.
- Order Fulfillment: Select "All," "Orders fulfilled by me," or "Orders fulfilled by Amazon" (FBA).
- Order Status: Select from "All," "Unshipped," "Pending", or "Shipped" orders.
- Sales Channel: Select "All," "Amazon.com," or "Non-Amazon" (includes Amazon Webstore, Checkout by Amazon, and Fulfillment by Amazon).
- Sort by: Select "Order Status," "Purchase Date," or "Shipping Service."
- Pending orders: Check this box to include orders that have not yet been fully processed.
The Manage Orders page will now display an orders list based on your search criteria.
Please use the e-mail address associated with your Amazon.com Seller account.