A badge is a symbol that tells other Amazon.com customers something interesting about you. For example, you may earn a Top Reviewer badge, or a Real Name badge.
You can earn badges by creating good content on Amazon.com. Some badges may be temporary, and some badges may look different depending on where you see them.
If you wrote a review, you might see badges under your name and before the review that look like this:
Some places on Amazon.com may not display all of your badges at the same time; we try to choose the most appropriate badges for each page. To see all of your badges, go to your Profile.
Types of Badges
There are many different badges. Here is a brief list of our badges and what they mean.
#1 REVIEWER, TOP 10 REVIEWER, TOP 50 REVIEWER, TOP 500 REVIEWER, TOP 1000 REVIEWER, HALL OF FAME REVIEWER
- These badges identify our best reviewers. The Top Reviewer Rankings showcase our best contributors at the moment, while the Hall of Fame honors those who have been highly ranked in previous years.
- This customer created a Real Name and used a name from their credit card to help other customers identify them. This is a permanent badge.
- This badge indicates that the person to whom it was granted is "the" celebrity most people associate with that Real Name. For example, when you see "the" below Jeff Bezos's Real Name on one of his reviews, you know that the celebrity founder of Amazon.com wrote that review. This is a permanent badge.
- This is an official Amazon representative. This is a permanent badge.
AUTHOR, ARTIST, MANUFACTURER
- These badges are given to verified representatives of items listed on Amazon, such as the author, artist or manufacturer of a product. This is a permanent badge.
- This customer is a member of Amazon Vine™ Voice, an invitation only program that gives Amazon reviewers advance access to not-yet-released products for the purpose of writing reviews. A review written as part of the Vine™ Voice program always includes this label: "Amazon Vine™ Review" on the initial product detail page and "Customer review from the Amazon Vine™ Program" when viewing the entire review. This is a permanent badge.
2008 HOLIDAY TEAM
- This customer participated in the 2008 Holiday Customer Review team. This is a permanent badge.
COMMUNITY FORUM 04
- This customer participated in the 2004 Community Forum at Amazon.com corporate headquarters in Seattle, WA. This is a permanent badge.
HELP FORUM PRO, KINDLE FORUM PRO
- These customers have demonstrated not only skill and knowledge of Amazon and Amazon Kindle Products, but also a willingness to help their fellow customers.
If you don't see your badge in Your Profile, it was likely a temporary badge; for example, we can only have ten Top 10 Reviewers, and this badge can be reassigned. If you think there is an error and you had a permanent badge that disappeared, contact Customer Service.