Grocery & Gourmet Food
The following are examples of permitted listings in the Grocery & Gourmet Food category:
Note: All listings and products must comply with all laws and regulations.
Examples of Permitted Listings
- Properly prepared and sealed foods and beverages that are appropriately packaged and labeled. Products need to be shipped appropriately to protect the quality and safety of the food, to avoid spoilage, melting, damage, and so on.
- All food packaging must include the following:
- Product name
- Name and address of the packaging company
- Expiration date
- Net content quantity and weight (The weight of the contents, not including any packaging.)
- Lot-controlled products with a shelf-life of greater than 90 days.
- Perishable products must be removed from inventory 50 days prior to the expiration date.
- For Amazon-fulfilled orders (FBA), units within 50 days of expiration will be removed for disposal and will not be available for return.
Examples of Prohibited Listings
- Unregistered infant formula
- Goat's milk infant formula
See Selling Custom Variety Packs of Single-Serve Hot Beverage Products for additional Grocery & Gourmet Food guidelines.
Please use the e-mail address associated with your Amazon.com Seller account.